Chapter 31: The Talented Flare

Meanwhile~
Xander's POV
The castle's guards began to search for Prince Alaric as son as the words spreaded that the prince was missing. 'I should find them...to make sure that (Y/N) is safe in the hands of Prince Alaric....who knows what he could've done to her...' I thought and walked to the garden.

As I was walking down the path of the garden, I saw Princess Evangel weeping into her sleeves. "Oh, what would I do without you, My Prince? Where could you have gone to? My life is completely shattered without you by my side...I miss you every single second..." She weeped. 'Such a drama queen...' I thought as I cringed and walked away quickly.

I bumped into Flare on the way. 'Maybe he will want to come with me to search for (Y/N)..' I thought. "Hey Flare, do you want to come with me to search for (Y/N) and Prince Alaric?" I asked and his eyes lit up. "Of course I do" he says excitedly. "Then, let's get the horses" I said and we went to the stable.

I picked a black horse and he picked a white horse. "Do you know how to ride a horse?" I asked as I sweat dropped in worry. "Oh, I've been riding horses ever since I was 4 so there's no problem" he confidently said. I chuckled and sat on the back of the horse.

We began to move and surprisingly, Flare was riding the horse better than me

We began to move and surprisingly, Flare was riding the horse better than me. 'What a kid...' I thought. "We're at the base of the icy mountain" I said as I looked at the amount of snow on the mountain. "Yeah...let's ride slowly so we could prevent injuries such as suffering a concussion if we hit our head on a rock" he said and I glanced at him, shocked. 'How the fish does he knows those words for his age? Is he a genius?' I thought inwardly.

As we rode up the mountains, the tempretaure dropped drastically as we nearly reached the peak. It was so cold I thought we would turn into ice sculptures. After finally suceeding in reaching the peak, I looked at the other side of the mountains and I could see a large lush green forest.

'They're probably there....' I thought as I gestured my horse to move. It started galloping down the mountain till it accidentally slipped on the slippery snow. The horse and I began to slide down the mountain like it was huge slide. When we finally got to the bottom, we were covered in piles of snow.