Chapter 20: The Cat and Flower

Warning: CUTE CAT ALERT!

(Y/N)'s POV
Prince Alaric held my hand and continue walking till we reached the town. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked and a great idea just popped up in my head. "Let's go to the cat cafe! It right there!" I suggested and pointed to the busy cafe at the corner. "Good choice" he smiled and we continued walking till we reached our destination. When we walked in, it was a literal cat paradise.

We found some vacant seats and sat there

We found some vacant seats and sat there. We then looked through the menu and there was a special cat themed meal for a limited time. I really wanted to have that but I didn't have any money. So, I just pouted and sighed. "What's wrong?" Prince Alaric asked and I answered "I don't have any money. How can I possibly pay for my own meal?" I said while laying my head on the table depressingly. "Don't worry, ill always pay for you but for one condition which is never go out of the castle gates without my permission. Don't you ever forget that.
I pondered for a while and finally agreed. "A-alright then.." I sighed and just looked down. He then ordered the special cat themed meal and turns out it was a meal for two people...which is great cause he can pay less. A young waiter about my age came to take our order.

After taking down our order, the waiter suddenly winked at me and left me a note. I got curious and it said to meet him at the town's park at 6pm. After finished reading, there was an address written there and it says to visit him when I want to. Prince Alaric then snatched the note and read it. 'Well, this is awkward...'I thought while scratching the back of my head. Prince Alaric immediately crumpled the paper and threw it away. 'Why did he do that?' I wondered.

As well were waiting for our order, a few kittens came to us and looked at us adoringly. "They're so adorable" I said while snuggling one of the kittens. "Yeah, they are adorable just like you" he said and I started blushing. 'Why's he acting like this?' I wondered again.

Pick one kitten to snuggle/pet. Or just snuggle/pet all of them if you want.