Chapter 27: The Preparation

(Y/N)'s POV
"Let's talk in the garden. Flare is probably there right now" he sighed and we walked to the garden. When I saw Flare, he ran towards me and hugged me while crying. "(Y/N)! I was so worried about you! Where have you been?" He asked while wiping his tears. "Lets sit at the table so we could talk properly" I suggested and they nodded vigorously. After we sat down, the atmosphere was so thick you could to cut it with a knife.

"Well...you see...Prince Alaric has to go to three kingdoms which are Irshocgard, Arthora and Gwimark to know more about Princess Adelaide, Princess Giselle and Princess Evangel. Prince Alaric dragged me with him. That's why I was gone. I forgot to tell you guys about it when I arrived at Irshocgard. I felt really guilty. I'm so sorry..." I said hoping they'll forgive me.

"Did you get us any souvenirs?" Xander looked at me with hopefully eyes. I shaked my head slowly and avoided eye contact. "(Y/N)! Youre heartless!" They both said and began sulking. I sweat dropped at their childish reaction. "I'll make it up to you guys! I promise!" I said to cheer them up. I walked to them and tried to comfort them. I kissed Xander's forehead and he began to blush so much till it resembles a cherry. I then kissed Flare on the forehead and he smiled at me happily.

"Fine...i forgive you" they said and I clapped happily. The three of us began catching up as they told me funny stories about how they met and what happened while I was gone.

Meanwhile~
Prince Alaric's POV
I walked to my father's room and knocked on the door. "Come in" he said and I walked into the room. I sat down beside Princess Evangel and she hugged my arm. "I see you've found your bride. The marriage will be held in two days so I want you to get ready for everything. I can finally retire and rest" he said happily as I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Well, why don't you two get to know each other more? After you get married, be sure to give me lots of grandbabies" he joked but I took it seriously. "Of course we will, your majesty" princess evangel said and he said "please, you can call me father if you like from now on". I rolled my eyes as i sighed.

"Well, you two can go back to your rooms now. I'll invite the people from the kingdom of Gwimark and Averylton to attend the most beautiful wedding" he said and we left the room. "I can't wait to get married to you! Let's make lots of babies after that" she cheered and skipped around happily while I nearly puked.

'I need a plan to abandon the wedding...maybe I can leave this place with (Y/N) on that day...' I thought while a plan was forming in my head. "Princess Evangel...why don't we go shopping for wedding rings, accessories, bouquet, decorations and wedding gown?" I suggested and she nodded happily. 'Heh...after she's perfect for the wedding, she'll feel so betrayed when I don't turn up. I don't feel bad about it at all since she wanted to kill my (Y/N) in the first place.

We began to walk out of the castle. I saw (Y/N) chatting happily with Xander and Flare. My eyes burned with jealousy. "Dear, are you alright?" Princess Evangel asked and I just nodded. 'I hate it when she called me dear or other special nicknames. Luckily, she didn't saw (Y/N)' i sighed in relief.

We walked to the shops and people bowed at us when we cross the streets. "Let's buy the wedding rings first!" She said happily and ran to a ring shop. "Which one shall we pick?" She asked and I just randomly picked a set. "Oooh, good choice!" She said and we bought it. As she went out, I bought another pair of rings so I could match with (Y/N).

Their rings~