Chapter 5: The Argument

(Y/N)'s POV
I was sitting on the bed and thinking, a bird suddenly came into my room through the windows. The pigeon has a letter in its beak and I took it. After taking it, the bird flew away. (Like I said, there's no phones in this era) I opened up the letter and this is what it was written on it.

Dear (Y/N),

I hope that this letter reaches out to you. If so, then please immediately come to Nora's house so we could have a group discussion. Please.

Sincerely, Susan

'Ohh! Maybe its about why Nora's in a bad mood today'. I grabbed my keys then went out of the door once again. I then walked to Nora's house while humming a little tune and I felt as if someone was watching me. I decided to shrug it off amd continue walking.

Prince Alaric's POV
I continued to walk around the village for 15 minutes when I saw (Y/N) going somewhere. 'Hmm...better follow her just to make sure she's safe' i thought. I then followed her casually without her noticing it. We then came upon a house that is made out of stones. 'Hmm...why did she come here?' I thought. She then knocked on the door and the girl who was begging me for my signature came out of it. (Y/N) then went into the house but I couldn't so I tried to see them through the window. Its a bit creepy having someone watch you but for the sake of (Y/N)'s safety, im willing to do anything.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I've finally reached Nora's house. Its quite small but comfortable and cosy.

Nora's house (cottage)

Well time to knock. I knocked on the door twice and Susan came out. "Oh great you're here!! Please come in" she smiled. I then thanked her and went in. I saw Nora and Xander and waved to them. I sat with them and Nora started talking. "I just found out that (Y/N) is a slut and a betrayer. She knew I have a crush on Prince Alaric and yet she tried to steal them away. I saw them together at the library yesterday and their faces were so close together. Prince Alaric rarely even smiles. That's why he's known as 'The Emotionless Yet Charming Prince of All'. Yet when he's with her, he smiled and even laughed. "How could you (Y/N)?! I cant believe you betrayed her esoecially right after her birthday" Susan said a bit angrily.

I was shocked and hurt. "No no you have it all wrong. We were at the library beacause he wanted to tag along. And we had to share the same book because we're both a fan of 'The Oracle' series. Please believe me!" I said. "Yeah guys, you're way too harsh on her" Xander said protectfully. "Xander..." I said quietly. "Oh save it (Y/N), me and Susan will never be your friends again slut right Susan?" she says.

"Yeah. And by the way, slut is the perfect nickname for you from now on. Haha!" Susan laughed. I felt my eyes tearing up but Xander wiped my tears away. "Guys please stop. Youre really hurting her..." Xander says sadly. "Oh whatever. She deserves it anyway. I should've been with the prince. I was gonna make him fall for me and I'll finally be his one and only but YOU have to take him away from me you b**ch! I don't need your stupid candles too!!. " she screamed.

She then slapped me and  throw the candles I gave her at me. She then continued to grab some books and threw them at me again with the help of Susan. "Please stop!!" I cried out!. "(Y/N)!! Stop it you guys!" Xander said while helping me. Me and Xander then quickly ran out of the door full of papercuts and scratches. We then ran back to my house and Xander got the first aid kit to help treat my wounds. "I can't believe our friendship ended just like that...jealousy can really be destructive...." I whimpered out. "Yeah...let's just forget about her and move on...karma will come back to her one day..I promise" Xander said slowly while bandaging his own hands.

After that, we decided to just sleep it off. I slept on my own bed while Xander slept on the couch. "I cant believe I lost two of my friends..." I said and cried myself to sleep. Its only 6pm, but I feel as if I could sleep for an eternity now..

Prince Alaric's POV
I watched them and at one point the red haired girl threw candles and books at my (Y/N). She even slapped my precious (Y/N)! How dare she!! The blonde hair girl also threw things at her but a guy with brown hair helped and protected her. They ran oit of the door to somewhere else. I assume to her house. I got a little jealous that (Y/N) has a guy friend. Oh how much I would love to kill them right now for hurting my (Y/N)! Hmm.... Ill just call one of the assasins from the castle to kidnap the both of them and keep them in the torture dungeon. I'll then slowly torture them to death while they scream the cries of agony. Heh..

(Y/N)'s POV
I couldn't sleep the whole night and when I looked at my clock its already 1am. I then decided to drink a glass of milk and sleep again. I drank it and I finally got some shut eye. But I started to have nightmare of all my friends leaving me alone in the dust. Like I'm just a piece of trash. I then woke up from the shock and found out it waa already 7am. My body is full of sweat and I went downstairs. I saw a note on the table and read it.

Dear (Y/N),

Thank you for letting me stay for the night but since its morning now I'm returning home because today is the day that the royal family leaves the village. The goodbye ceremony is being held at the center of the town at 8:30am so don't be late! Be careful!!

Regards,
Xander

I then quickly cooked some sausages and eggs to eat. After eating them, I went upstairs to bathe. I went in the bathroom and looked at the mirror. 'Ugh..my hair and face is a mess' i thought disgustingly. I went into the shower and showered. I then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then exited the bathroom and went to the wardrobe and put on a shirt and shorts. I looked at the time and it was 8:15am. 'I should probably go there now. Don't wanna them waiting...wait no..I mean him..only Xander...'I thought sadly and went out of the door.

(A/N: Yay! Posted early today! Might post next chapter tonight too so look out! And thanks for 70+ reads and 10 votes. I love you guys!❤ Author out)