𝟜𝟡:<𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕜𝕠𝕓𝕖>

👾

walking onto campus it was oddly empty, a few students scattered around here and there, but other than that, not many people. I looked down at my phone to check the time, which I was on time, so there's really no reason it's so empty. Taking out my phone I dialed Asami's number. 

"Hello?" she croaked through the phone

"hey, where are you? are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay, and I'm at home"

"what's wrong?"

Asami grumbled for a few moments and I heard shuffling though the phone before she spoke once again, "Morisuke got me sick after he got sick from kissing his hachishaku lookin' boyfriend"

(a/n: Hachishaku-sama is an 8ft (244cm) tall pale woman who kidnaps little kids and walks around saying "po" with a deep masculine voice, she's a yokai urban legend. So, by Asami saying this, honestly, it's 100% a HUUUGGEEE insult)

"wow, okay...aggressive"

"NO-!"

"pffttt you sound like a frog"

"shut the hell up before I give you my cold, I won't hesitate to cough on you"

"yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll drop your homework off later to you, I've gotta go, bye"

"yeah, bye"

I hung up the phone and proceeded through the front doors to the school. My next person on the call list was Kenma, then Shinjiro. 

Walking up the stairs to get to the second years' class, I felt a small tap on the shoulder. I turned around and was met with a messy bed head, but not the one everyone associates with it, no no. It was the beloved pudding head, with his hair all ruffled. 

"...Kenma?" I held back a laugh at his disheveled appearance, reaching my hand out to brush his hair, but stopping midway. 

"I didn't get any sleep." he mumbled out looking up to me with a wide frown on his face, "can you help me fix this" he gestured to his head.

I nodded with a grin on my face to hold back my laugh, brushing down his hair and combing my fingers though it, "you hair is so soft"

"I don't really think so..."

"well, now that you're grown the over-bleached parts out for the most part and it's just the end that's dead, its back to the way it was before. You know, have you ever considered trimming it up so that you just have a long bowl cut?"

"I don't really want to do that"

"alright, that's your choice" I giggled as Kenma finally relaxed when I was done fixing his hair, "you know, for a minute there I thought you were Kuroo-kun with that messy hair"

"Don't speak of that demon man's name" He mumbled to me as we started to walk towards class. 

"do you know where everyone is?"

"yeah, cafeteria. There's a new kid or something"

"oh, a new kid? that's cool!"

"I guess. I think someone mentioned he was from somewhere in Kansai but I dunno"

"hmm, I wonder if he has the accent"

"we'll see"

"I guess you're right about that" 

Chuckling slightly, I took my seat. After around ten minutes Matsuomoto walked in. He was looking down at something on his phone and ended up running into a desk, and then a shelving unit, and then finally his desk chair.