𝟝𝟙: <𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣>

👾

"ah, good morning, Tensai-san" Shigeta walked in about five minutes before class started. I heard an audible growl come from Kenma as he bitterly stared at the guy. 

"Good morning, Shigeta-san" I smiled to him before turning my attention to Kenma, resting my hand on his arm while his hands tapped away at the buttons on the psp. 

Shigeta took a seat in his assigned spot while I finally turned my whole body towards Kenma. 

"I thought we talked about this, he's not a threat to you." I spoke in a concerned tone to the pudding head across from me. 

"just because you say that doesn't make the feeling go away" Kenma spoke in a monotone voice, eyes trained on the screen. 

I was taken aback, it was a bit harsh the way he delivered it, "well then fine. If you really feel that way then I revoke all previous statements. Maybe he is a threat, maybe he isn't. Tread carefully, my friend

Kenma's head shot up as I accentuated the last word, his eyes widened and he gained an apologetic look on his face, "no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way"

I just grumbled and sat back in my chair, crossing my arms I gave him an unamused look. He sighed before setting down his psp and reaching out for my arm so he could pull my hand towards him. 

He gave a look as if he was asking for permission since he knew he was treading on thin ice, I rolled my eyes, giving him my hand. He laced his fingers through and rested them on the table. He murmured something I couldn't quite hear but I just brushed it off as him complaining or something along those lines. 

🎮🎮🎮

"you mean to tell me that at some random time during the month, you're forcing me to go to dinner with you, and on top of that it's at a 5 star restaurant and I don't even know if its going to be just us two or if were going to have company." I spat into the phone angrily at my dad. He'd randomly called me today during practice and in probably the rudest tone I'd heard in my life basically demanded I leave my club so I can go home and get dressed to attend a dinner.

"yes, that's what I'm telling you" He bluntly said over the phone, "If you don't come then I'll force you to move back to the mansion with me"

Now that was a low blow

"what time do I have to be there" I said through gritted teeth. 

"7, 7 sharp. Don't pull that bullshit you always do of 'oh sorry there was traffic', 'i didn't see the time',  'i hurt myself'...I don't want none of that. If you aren't here by 7 sharp then I follow through with what I said."

"yeah, alright. bye"

"goodbye" 

I stomped angrily back into the gym, a permanent scowl etched on my face. All of the boys' eyes followed my fuming form, I think I even scared Lev a little bit. 

"what's wrong? who called you?" Kenma asked as he walked up to me. 

"take a guess"

"was it your dad?"

"yup, him and his ever-demanding princess ass doesn't realize I have responsibilities too and I can't just do something at the drop of a hat whenever he wants. that bastard just sits in his office telling people what to do instead of actually doing it himself. I don't think I ever remember a time he ever had to do hard work. The company was just handed down generation to generation and the biggest switch he had to do was accommodate touch screen consoles."