𝟙𝟛: <𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕕>

👾

the weekend had fast approached. you and kenma agreed that after school that friday you two would walk to his house and start your project since practice was canceled.

the bell rung and everyone packed their things. kenma stood at the door of the classroom waiting for you, playing something on his psp. as you walked over you he quickly looked up before walking along side you to the exit of the school. as you pushed open the doors a rush of cold air hit your face, nipping at your nose and cheeks. you shivered a little and nuzzles your face further into your scarf.
"are you cold?" kenma asked, acting as if he wasn't cold even though you could see the boy shaking underneath his coat. but before you could lie to him, your body reacted faster, you nodded your head. kenma hummed and pushed his psp into the pocket of his pants. he then grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours, he then put the two of your guys' hands in his jacket pockets which had a hand warmer in it. you smiled a little and walked slightly closer to kenma, causing him to go extremely red. "thank you kenma" you gently smiled at him and he just nodded.

as you both walked onto the train there were only high schoolers on it. you were able to see kuroo, yaku, and asami in the other compartment. asami looked upset, although it was probably because her and inuoka just broke up. you pulled your phone out and was about to click kuroo's contact since he was the only one on his phone, but before you did you looked over at kenma to see if he was fine with it, to which kenma responded with a nod.

the phone rang a couple of times before kuroo answered
"hel-"
"hiiiii" you cut him off, waving at him through the window in the door connecting the compartments. kuroo quickly caught on and tapped on yaku and asami's shoulders before he hung up. then as you and kenma were getting on your phones to play pocket camp the three people showed up

"awww how cute" yaku gushed as he motioned to your hand which was still resting with kenma's in his pocket.
you quickly blushed but refused to remove your hand from his, it was just too warm. you could see that asami was slightly sad about her breakup but enjoyed seeing you and kenma together. you and kenma just observed the people infront of you. taking in every glance, contact made, everything. you two were always the observant type, kenma more so than you, but still, extremely observant.

yaku left you all at the train station because he was going to meet lev's parents. you'd all gotten on the topic of asami's breakup at the beginning of the walk to kenma's house, and she obviously was devastated.
"i don't know, i know i was the one who broke up with him, but i miss him so much. if we could just be friends" tears welled up in asami's eyes but kuroo put his hand on her shoulder, and looked directly into her eyes
"tell me what you want and i'll do my best to get it for you" she froze under his touch. you found it quite odd but still decided to mentally note it down and keep observing.
"kuroo-kun, i-i can't have you do that. it's something that can't be fixed" asami choked out
"yaku-chan, you've known me for a long time. if i can fix it i'll gladly fix it" kuroo tried to comfort the girl.
"kuroo-kun, no...trust me, it's over and i can't go back"
"why don't we talk this over a little more, i'm sure there can at least be something i can help you two patch up" kuroo offered, and asami broke, and just nodded her head. she tried to break off from the group to go home alone but kuroo insisted on walking her home.

you all parted ways and you and kenma headed towards kenma's house
"she's gonna get sick from crying in this cold weather" you aired your worries to you boyfriend
"kuro will take care of her" kenma said with confidence
"speaking of kuroo, he was acting a little off, huh"
"yeah... uhm...how do i put this... he's liked her for a year and when her and inuoka started dating his feelings were going away, but now with the breakup his emotions are all in a jumble and he's trying to help her sort herself out without even having his feelings towards her straightened out." kenma stated. thinking back upon it, it made sense to you. you nodded and replied "makes sense" before leaning even closer to kenma to see what game he was playing. you often did that, so kenma has gotten pretty used to it, except sometimes he'd get slightly flustered if he though too much about it.