𝟝𝟛: <𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥>

👾

Shigeta's POV:

"Ayame, I love you."

"I love you too, but father has forbidden us-- you know about the situation with Haru." 

"I do, and that's why we only have one obvious choice" 

"what're you talking about Shotaro?" 

"would you be willing to go anywhere with me...even if I said we had to leave right now?" 

"yes, of course" 

"then lets elope"

"these books are always so two-dimensional," I groaned, setting the book down; complaining about something that technically is what gave me my saving grace, "I want a female knight in shining armor, not this bull-crap" 

I got up from my seat and walked over to my nightstand, fishing through the messy drawer for what cash I was able to play keep away from my family with. 

"5000 yen, not bad" I shrugged

(5000 JPY, 50 USD, 919.82 MXN, 59.81 AUD, 55.61 CAD, 37.84 EUR, 2205.44 PHP, 32.41 GBP, 33503.07 CLP)

"I'm 18, I can do whatever I want regardless of what these controlling asshats say" I huffed before grabbing my money, determination coursing through my veins heat-to-toe.

Sure, this could be seen as a selfish and a bratty outlook, but at the end of the day I'm not the only one benefitting from it, so no foul done, right. 

"I'm going for a walk" I spoke to my father who was sitting in the Livingroom reading a book. I threw on my jacket and reached for the knob. 

"Be back before 9, we're sitting down to make that call." 

"right" I responded before turning the knob and leaving. 

possibly leaving behind everything if it all goes to plan.

Kireina's POV:

I looked at Shigeta with wide eyes and a confused grin. 

"uhm, I'm sorry...you did what exactly?!?" 

"I eloped." Shigeta responded in a subtly cheerful tone.

"with who?!?!?" 

"my now wife." 

"what did your father have to say about this?" 

"he doesn't know. I'm leaving town at the end of this week. My wife is graduating a few months early due to an internship offer in Hokkaido, so I'll be moving there." his tone switched to quite a matter of fact one, he'd obviously made up his mind...or at least I hope so for his sake. 

"I didn't know you had a lover" 

"yes, Yumi-chan is very beautiful and is my world. I didn't want to leave her, and I'm sure you didn't want to follow through with our parents' plans either; at least not while you're with Kozume-san. I figured since I already planned to marry her that now would be perfect timing." 

"well...yeah, you're absolutely correct in your assumption about me, but wasn't that a little brash. you're married and you're not even out of highschool yet" 

"would've been married right after highschool if our parents got their way, what's less than a year's difference. I'm 18 so it's all the same to me." he shrugged, leaning more of his weight onto his arms as he was leaning onto his desk.