𝟙𝟙: <𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥>

👾

kenma walked you home that night without ever removing his grasp from your hand, even right up to the door-step. you gave him a gentle hug and he buried his face into the crook of your neck taking in your scent. you both eventually broke apart and you went inside after telling him to text you when he got home. he nodded in response.

🎮🎮🎮

kenma's pov
kenma had finally gotten home and had just finished texting you. he walked up to his room and found kuroo casually sprawled out on the bed, his phone in hand, scrolling through what looked like one of his various social media accounts.

"did you man up?" kuroo said in a snarky tone
"i dunno, did i?" kenma replied which shocked kuroo but kuroo played along
"that's why i'm asking you"
"well maybe i did"
"maybe?"
"mhm"
"where the hell would maybe fit, it's a yes or no answer, kenma"
"yes, yes i did kuro"
"and what she say?"
"she said yeah"
"finally. now, don't you have something to say to me?"
"nope" kenma nonchalantly said as he plugged his game console in and turned it on.
that left kuroo slightly irked, but he brushed it off becuase he was happy you both were together and his, yaku, and asami's plan worked

"didja' kiss?" kuroo asked in a curious tone
"no kuro, now let me play my game"
"oooh right, she's probably logged on by now"
kenma hummed in response, he made sure not to imply a yes or no, just to make kuroo mad
"what do you mean hmmmmmmm??!!?!"
"hm"
"you're very frustrating, y'know that kenma"
"okay"

the loading page flashed on the screen, then a notification popped on

neko_gēmā is online
neko_gēmā has invited you to play Mario kart.

kenma clicked onto the invite and chose his character getting ready to beat you and get first place.

🎮🎮🎮

your pov (1st person)
i couldn't stop smiling, it seemed as if the stupid grin was plastered on my face and was going to stay there forever. i pressed the invite button so i could invite kenma to play a game with me. as we went on we would smack talk here and there but either way kenma ended up winning most games, which is pretty irking if i do say so myself.

🎮🎮🎮

your pov (normal)
the next day as you and kenma walked to school holding eachothers' hand you had a lingering question on your mind.

"hey, neko-kun"
"yeah, what is it neko-chan?" he asked calmly towards you while bringing you closer to him.
"what are we gonna do about our fans? didn't you mention they ship us, we might have to be a little tactful if we decide to tell them we're together."
"i'm fine with my fans knowing of not knowing, the only thing that matters to me is that you're mine" kenma said sweetly to you
"well, i mean i guess it would be a good choice to tell them, but what about your fan girls?"
"don't worry about them, who'll mess with you. come on neko-chan, i'm sure there will be more excited fans than mad ones"
"good point, do you want to livestream at my house tonight to tell them?"
"sure, we can head there after practice"
"perfect" you smiled, tightening your hold on his hand and looking up at him.

🎮🎮🎮

"kireina-chaaaannnnnn!!!!!" asami shouted as you and kenma got to school, she then loudly gasped, "so it is true!!! you and kozume-san are official now??!!?" the girl asked excitedly
"yeah, but how did you find out?" you quizzically asked
"kuroo-san told the whole team, and then yaku told me"
you could her kenma mutter "kuroo is dead" to which you just laughed because you both were dreading the same thing