𝟚𝟘: <𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥>

👾

"how's your dad's house?" Kenma asked over the phone, he had you on speaker so he could play video games

"it's the usual"

"which is?"

"boring. It's not like he actually visits me, he just works. Although I did see Kuroo-kun earlier this week"

"I'm sorry, at least that means you have more time to play video games."

"haha, I guess you're right about that" you plopped down onto your bed, staring at the ceiling while listening to kenma talk about the game he was playing.

It about a week since you arrived at your dad's, you struggled not being able to see anyone, but especially Kenma. You hadn't realized how much time you actually spent with him, and it felt like an extension of yourself was missing, and you could only get a small piece of it being over the phone.

"hey, tomorrow is christmas eve, right?" you asked into the phone

"yeah, why?"

"well... I want to see you"

"okay... so what are you planning" Kenma asked hesitantly over the phone.

"are you busy tomorrow, like seeing family or something like that?"

"no, my mom and dad both work"

"okay, meet me at the park we usually go to, 'kay?"

"what time?"

"5:00 pm"

"your dad's letting you go out?"

"no"

"are you seriously planning on sneaking out just to see me?" he laughed a bit over the phone

"yes, and you cannot judge me about it. It's not like it's the first time I've snuck out while I'm here"

"I wasn't planning on it" he laughed a bit more over the phone

"but you are! that's why you're laughing" you huffed

"that's not why I'm laughing"

"then why are you laughing?"

"that's top secret information ma'am"

"kenmaaa!! you're a doodie head"

"oh, last time I heard I was a pudding head, what's changed?"

"your attitude"

Kenma's P.O.V:

my top secret information was that I thought it was absolutely adorable, a risky move, but adorable. I couldn't count on both hands how many things I thought were adorable about Kireina but this was now at the top of the list.

"my attitude hasn't changed. Have you just become more sensitive while you're at your dads"

"pfft no" she denied

"you're lying" I egged her on

"I WILL HANG UP ON YOU!!" she shouted into the phone

"you won't" I laughed

"you're right, I won't, but I'll give you the silent treatment"

"okay," I laughed a bit more, "we'll see how long that lasts though"

there was no response, she was sticking to her vow of silence, but eventually she'll forget about it.

🎮🎮🎮