Chocolate (1)

I wake up to the wonderful noise of my wonderful dogs barking. Not. It's 6:15 a.m and it's the first day at my internship at Sam-Jones & Co. I'm hella excited but hella scared at the same time.

I get up out of bed, take a warm bath to relax since I'm up so early and put on a facial mask. I wrap my body in the softest towel and head to my closet to pick out what I want to wear. I have way too many clothes to chose from. "Ugghhhh!" I moan to myself. I don't want to look like im trying too hard but I don't want it to look as if I'm not trying hard enough.

I end up wearing a black velvety, cross patterned pencil skirt, a red velvety top to match my louboutins and a mini black coat.

I eat some honey bunches of oats with yogurt of course because I hate milk and drink some orange juice then pop a piece of cinnamon gum in my mouth and head out.

Before I get into my black audi tts, which I absolutely adore, I remember I need to feed my babies. After I feed Rolo (rottweiler) and SoSo (pitbull) I hurry out.

I pull up to the 20 story, all glass building and I'm all of a sudden nervous even though there's really nothing to be worried about. I take a deep breath grab my purse and make my way into the building to the secretary. Right when the secretary laid her eyes on me, I could already tell she didn't like me.

Her name was Missy Jones "How may I help you!" she asks me in a high pitched fake tone.

"My name's Noalani Depierro. It's my first day doing an internship here" I tell her trying to hide my nerves because I'm pretty nervous now.

"Oh yes! Noalani I have you here in the computer, I will show you to Dillon Radbourne and he'll show you around!"

When she comes from behind the desk I realize that her blouse is about two sizes too small for her and skirt is really short. As of right now, she's coming off as the sort of person who's slept with every man in here, but I don't want to judge her till I've actually talked to her.

She leads me to Dillon he smiles one of the widest yet warmest smiles

"Hi, I'm Dillon Radbourne, nice to meet you, Noalani. How are you?"

My heart skips a beat. His voice is so deep and so smooth it just does something to me. His eyes are so mysterious though.

"Hi nice to meet you, Dillon, I'm fine and you?" I greet him snapping out of the trance he put me in.

"I'm great, thanks" He says reaching out to shake my hands and I realize how large his hands are, then I notice how tall he is. He seriously towers over me, me being like 5'5 without heels and barely taller with them. He is at the least 6'2, it's great. I smile and reach my arm out to shake his large hands, which I think are nice.

*Dillon's POV*

Right when I lay my eyes on Noalani, my heart skips a beat. She's stunning.
Her voice is beautiful and angelic, it gives me tingles, which is odd. When she shakes my hand and I realize how small her hands are and how short she is. Just touching her hands sends tingles all over my body. Nobody's done that to me in a while.

*Noalani's POV*

"Well I guess I'll just show you around where you'll mainly be working, you can just follow me!" he says keeping that warm smile of his across his face.

"Alright." I say eagerly.

He shows me around the ground floor showing me where the copy room and coffee room and what not. The guys here are really attractive. These two guys, I think their names where James and Braxton smirked and winked at me. It made me sort of uncomfortable but I just brushed it off. After the tour, he takes me to where I'll be doing my work. I ask him about James and Braxton and he tells me that they are jerks, I can see that. I take a seat and say thank you for the tour and he half smirks and walks out.

"I think I'm going tolike it here." I say to myself and get to work.

Later on in the day James decides to pay me a visit.

"Hey gorgeous." he says and winks at the same time.

I roll my eyes and say greet back. I get a weird vibe from James.

"How do you like it here so far?"

"It's been pretty good."

"I could make it better." he says in a seductive tone.

It's my first freaking day here and I'm already being hit on, great, I think to myself getting annoyed.

"Oh really?" I ask in a sarcastic tone.

"You know, almost every guy has been checking you out since you've walked in here. Come with me to my office. I'll show you a good time."

Thankfully Dillon walks in. James grimaces at Dillon.

"Hey James, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, I was just getting ready to show Noalani here a good time." he winks at me.

I roll my eyes "No he wasn't, he was just getting ready to leave."

"Okay then." Dillon says sounding a bit jealous of James.

"Come on baby girl."

"Please just go."

"No, you don't know what I wanna do with you."

"Come on James, just leave her alone." Dillon says calmly but gives him a death glare at the same time.

James shuts his mouth then goes.

"You were right, James is a jerk." I tell him annoyed.

"Yes he is, don't let him get under you skin. Anyway, do you need any papers to be filed from L-Z?"

"No, but thanks and thank you for helping me out with James."

"Don't mention it." He says with this sexy half smile.

It's 6:30 p.m now and I'm heading out, on my way out a lot of other people tell me to have a nice evening and give me a warm goodbye. The people here are very nice to be lawyers. Obviously except James. I end up running into Dillon again. This morning I didn't really get to notice how attractive he was. He made all the other guys there look like sewer rats. Damn, he's devilishly handsome.

"So how was your first day?" he asks smiling.

"Wonderful! Thanks again for showing me around earlier, and with the James situation."

"No problem, come with me." he tells me leading me to his work area.

I follow him to his work area and he tells me to have a seat, so I do.

"Tell me about yourself."

Authors Note:
Hey guys! I just wanted to say that this is the first story I've ever written. This is the first chapter of "Chocolate And Vanilla Swirl" I hope y'all enjoy it! There will be more to come for sure. Bye!