Chocolate (22)

"Please. Noalani you..." Dillon starts but he is interrupted by Ronald.

"Noaaaa! I'm hungry! When are we gonna eat?" He asks my pulling at shorts.

"Dillon we'll finish talking about this later." He gives me no reply and just rushes up stairs.

I decide to make Ronald some spaghetti since it's his new favorite.

"Can you go get Dillon so we can eat please?" I ask Ronald while setting up the table.

"Mhm!"

He returns pulling Dillon downstairs.

"I'm not eating. I'll be back later on." Dillon tells me hurrying towards the front door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I chase after him.

"I don't know yet. I love you two. Bye." He tells us rushing out the door.

"Noa, what's wrong with Dil? He looks sad. I don't like it when he's sad." Ronald tells me with glassy eyes.

"I don't like it when he's sad either sweet child. He'll be okay. Just eat your food and get ready to go to take a bath and go to sleep."

We finish our dinner together in the living room watching Yo Gabba Gabba together. Once we've finished I go and give him a bath and we just hang out together and just chit chat. I decide to call Dillon to see what he's up to, but he doesn't answer. I try texting him as well, it's no good.

About a hour after I tucked Ronald into bed a bad thunderstorm rolled through and of course, Ronald is freaking terrified of thunder. He ran I over to my bed and jumped on me crying in the middle of the night.

"Shh shh. Relax sweet child, it's okay, you're okay." I tell him trying to calm him down it barely works because the thunder keeps getting louder.

I decided to get up and go downstairs to look for some ear plugs for him and thankfully I did. I gave them to him and they worked like a charm. I cuddled with him until he fell asleep, but I just can't fall asleep. It's so much harder to go to sleep without Dillon. I feel so alone without him.

*Dillon's POV*

I just had to get away, I don't know what I want to do anymore. I have strong feelings for Noalani. I can't just leave her just because my mom might not accept her. Hell, I don't care if she doesn't accept her. I'm going to stay with Noalani even if that means my mom won't support us.

I decide to go to a club just to calm myself down. When I go to have a seat I order one corona, I don't plan on doing any heavy drinking, well at least I didn't plan on doing any heavy drinking. I'm not going to lie, the bar tender was so cute. Her name is Lyndsi. She had long thick golden blonde curly hair and lovely dark green eyes. The lighting really brought them out beautifully, but Noalani is just stunning. This chick is nothing compared to Noalani though. Every drink she told me I should try, did without second thought.

"You're a handsome man, where's your girlfriend?" She asks me sliding over to the other side of the bar grabbing a seat next to me.

"We're on rough terms right now. Where's your boyfriend?"

"Don't have one, but that's unfortunate, you seem bummed out. Have another drink on me and let's dance."

"Mmm sounds like a plan."

We have one more drink with each other and make our way out onto the dance floor. I check my phone real quick and notice that it's 12. I decide to stay until 2. Noalani has called me 5 times, but Lyndsi told me to ignore her, and being a little drunk, I did ignore her.