Vanilla (17)

I wake up with over fifty messages from the same, anonymous number that's recently been texting me. The first person that I think it could be is Nate. I know I've blocked him, but every time I do, he comes back with another number. I scroll to the top and realize that instead of texting Dillon goodnight, I texted Nate goodnight. *facepalm* That's why he never texted back. I block his new number and get out of bed.

When I go to use the restroom, I realize I'm on my period. I sigh a sigh of relief, thank goodness. I can't stop smiling. I take a shower and brush my teeth and get ready for work. I put on a classy black, velvety dress, a red necklace with matching earrings with my black louboutin heels.

When I arrive to work, there are at least thirty really inappropriately dressed "women" in the lobby. Only about 5 of them are wearing something decent.

I walk past them, clock in, and set my things down at my work area and look for Dillon. He looks like he's in the middle of something so I decide to wait till his break.

I go back to my work area and start organizing upcoming cases on my calendar and make/receive phone calls. 4 hours later Dillon comes by my desk.

"Hello, Miss Depierro." I hear him say behind me as I am typing on the computer.

"Hello Mr. Radbourne. How are you?" I ask with my eyes glued on the screen.

"I'm fine and you?" he asks me

"I'm great, thanks."

"Will you come with me please?" he asks me placing his hand on my shoulder.

"No! I'm in the middle of som..." I start to say then remember he's my boss now. I don't think I like him being my boss and my boyfriend, I'm pretty sure there's a rule against that somewhere. "Yes, of course." I tell him looking away from my computer. He smirks at me.

I follow him to his office and he closes the door behind me, locking it. "I like what you've done with the place, so neat." I tell him analyzing his office.

"Thank you. Have a seat girl." he tells me motioning towards a seat.

I take a seat and he comes up behind me and kisses me from behind.

"So, why'd you leave last night?" he asks me sitting next to me.

"Well, you know how when we had sex the other night and I told you to come in me and you did?"

"Mhmm" he says with a nervous smile.

"Well, I thought I was on birth control, but I wasn't." I tell him looking down.

"So what does that mean? You're pregnant?" he asks nervously

"No. I checked last night, that's why I left your house after we had sex and thats why I wanted you to wear a condom." I lied when I said I checked, I never checked.

"Oh okay." he says sounding unsure.

"Yea! So have you started interviewing people yet?" I ask him changing the subject.

"Not yet." he tells me getting up, rubbing my upper lip, smirking at me.

I just smile at him. He leans down to kiss me and I kiss him back. We begin to make out then he picks me up and places me on his desk, sliding papers away. He struggles to remove my dress then I remember I'm on my period.

"Shit." he whispers under his breath. "Why are you wearing a dress?" he asks rubbing my thighs.

"Because I felt like it." I tell him pushing him off of me.