Chocolate (28)

A whole week has passed since everything has happened and I'm still trying to cover up the hickies and scars Nate has given me because I still haven't told Dillon anything yet. He knows something is up, but he doesn't know what. I've tried to bring it up but I'm always interrupted so I've just kept putting it to the side as if it wasn't important. I have no idea when I'm gonna tell him, but it probably won't be soon.

I've been getting up earlier than Dillon this past week just so I can cover everything up and not get caught but today, since it's Sunday, he's gotten up earlier than me to make us breakfast. I feel guilty about sneaking around so he won't find out what happened, but I'm still not ready to tell him.

While in the middle of applying makeup all over my chest and shoulders, Dillon barges in the bathroom totally catching me off guard.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks me with his usual happy bright attitude.

"Same as usual." I tell him keeping my back turned to him completely forgetting there was a mirror right in front of me so he could see my whole chest area.

"Whoa." He gasps pulling me towards him. He just stands there looking me up and down with this disgusted expression on his face. We sorta just stood in this awkward silence. I was too scared to say anything.

"So who are those from?"

"No one important..."

"Where you cheating on me?" He asks me backing me into the wall behind me.

"...No." He knows I would never cheat on him. I couldn't ever cheat on anyone.

"You're lying to me!" He shouts punching the wall barley missing my face. "I don't want to see you right now." He whispers sighing a sigh of disappointment.

With that I just grabbed my stuff and left his home.

DILLON'S POV

I'm furious right now. I can't believe she would cheat on me. I would never think about cheating on her. This is the the first time I've been cheated on. I don't count the first time I've been cheated on because we weren't in a true relationship. She was using me and frankly, I was some what using her, so I had no real feelings toward her. But I actually had a thing for Noalani. I loved her, but she's broken my heart.

I want to cry, but I'm way too mad to cry. All I can ask myself is who was she cheating on me with, why, and for how long? Why would she cheat on me? I haven't done anything to her but show her pure, genuine love, what more did she want? We had so many first times together.

I don't regret telling her to leave. I don't want someone who had a fling with someone else sleeping with me.

I honestly don't think I'll be able to forgive her, no matter how much I would like to.

NOALANI'S POV

So Dillon just kicked me out of his house because he thinks I'm cheating on him. Now I'm crying. I've been holding in the tears for so long since I ran into Nate, until now. I wish I would have told him the truth. I should have told him right when it happened, but no. I had to be the scardy cat I am and keep it from him just so he wouldn't freak out. I hope he'll come around and at least try to hear me out.

I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life. I just want to dissappear and never come back. The only thing keeping me sane at this point is Ronald, I love him too much to leave him, he's already been through a lot. I'm glad he was at a sleepover so he didn't have to see or hear anything.

Since I've already sold my old apartment and the condo, I basically have no where to go as of right now. I can't just go buy another apartment. So I'm just gonna stay at Reginae's place for a while.