Chocolate (25)

It's the next morning from meeting Dillon's parents and I feel sick. I look over to my side and Dillon's all dressed up as if he has to be in court or something.

"Goodmorning." I tell him heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Goodmorning girl. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept well, but I feel sick. I feel nauseous and I have a headache." I tell him frowning.

"Do you think you're pregnant?"

I just playfully glare at him. Dillon and I haven't had sex in forever, and I'm most definitely not cheating on him, so I can't be pregnant.

"Just kidding" He says under his breath. "Well, I'm sorry you feel sick, baby. Hopefully it'll pass soon." He tells me placing a kiss on a forehead.

"Mhm, I hope so too. Hey, if we end up having kids with each other, how many would you want?"

"Honestly, like 6 or 7. How many would you want?"

"I would only want 2." I tell him giggling. I don't like kids that much. They're so annoying. I only like them when they're ages 3-7 after that they start having nasty attitudes. "Why do you want so many?"

"Well I really like kids."

"Okay then. So why are you so dressed up?"

"I have to be in Tallahassee by this evening. It was last minute." He says shoving random socks and ties into a suitcase.

"Awe. When will you be back?"

"Um in four days which is like Thursday."

"Who all are you doing it with?"

"Just Jenny."

"Ew. I don't like her. She's a freaking slut."

"I know you don't like her, but don't worry, I'm a loyal guy." He tells me with a wink.

"Good."

"Well I've got to get going I'll see you whenever. Stay safe." He tells me giving me a long tight hug.

"You too. I love you!"

"I love you too."

I plop back down in bed because I'm just too tired and my headache feels like it's getting worse, but then I hear Ronald shout my name from his room.

"Goodmorning sweet child."

"Goodmorning! Are you going to make me waffles today?"

"I'm too sick to make you waffles, can you just have crackers or something?"

"Please!! You promised!" He tells me pouting. I just can't say no to his pouty face, He's too cute.

"Fine, but only if you promise to behave the rest of the day."

"Fine!"

I go downstairs and let him help me make him some waffles. I don't eat anything because I probably won't be able to keep it down, I don't want to throw up. I just take some medicine and sit down in the living room with Ronald and watch Teen Titans.

Right before I start drifting off to sleep again, I receive a phone call from Mr. Jones, my boss, on a Sunday. Great.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss DePierro. I need you to come in this morning and do some research for me. I'll be sure to pay overtime."

"Oh yeah, okay."

"See you soon."

Really? I would have found a way to get out of it, but I really need the money because I saw these great boots at Nordstrom, they were 1,200 bucks and I was going to buy them, but Dillon wouldn't let because he thinks I waste too much money. Whatever.