Vanilla (2)

Being the talkative person I am, I tell him basically everything there is to know about me.

It turns out we have a good bit in common. We both own a pit bull. I would've never expected him to have been the type to own a dog. He is freaking hilarious I think to my self but of course he is, he also played the trombone in high school. He tells me about his family and how he grew up wealthy. He was a jock in high school so I guess he got all the girls and was probably a man whore, like James. He probably still is, judging from his looks.

*Dillon's POV*

I run into Noalani at the end of the work day as she was heading out. Looking her up and down I realize she has an amazing body. She has a small waist toned legs and thighs from what I can tell and an amazing bust. What I thought earlier was an understatement. That's probably why she's been getting all kinds of looks today. Her skin looks so smooth and exotic and chocolaty. I just wanna lick her all over. I never fall for black women, my mom always told me to stay away from them, but there's just something about her that's pulling me in.  I tell her to come with me to my work area and she comes willingly. I tell her to have a seat and tell me about herself, cause I just have to know more about her. She tells me so much about herself and I tell her so much about myself. We both grew up wealthy and we both and a thing for pit bulls. This girl is hilarious I think to myself, she's made me laugh countless times.

By the time we've finished talking it's 8 p.m. I walk her out to her car which ends up being right next to mine. We both drive audi's, hers being an tts and mine being a R8.

"Oh my gosh this is your car?!" she shrieks.

"Yes it is."

"I only parked next to it because it's a beauty!!"

"Thanks. Your car is a beauty as well."

"Thanks!"

"Well I guess it's time to say goodnight. But first I must get your number, I loved talking with you" I tell her.

"Here you go, she writes it down in pink and hands it to me, thank you again goodnight, Dillon. I'll see you tomorrow."

She smiles and I smile back. I really just wanted to kiss her perfectly plump lips, but I've gotta take things slow. She drives off and I've got the biggest smile on my face.

Before I leave I walk back to my work are to get my phone when I realize I left and I can't stop thinking about Noalani. She's doing something to me. When I get to the door I see Braxton.

"Hey, Dillon, I saw you with that new, hot chick Noalani. You tryna get her in bed? I bet you I could get that little slut in bed before you." Braxton says.

My hands tingled with anger, but the rest of me stayed composed.

"Don't talk that way about her Braxton." I say calmly.

"She's obviously a slut, her voice, her walk, even the way she smiles shows it."

"Whatever Braxton." It really angered me when he said that. But i just brushed it off.

When I got to my car I really wanted to go off on Braxton for talking about Noalani like that. I don't know why I cared so much, I did just meet her today but I just do. I drive home and shoot Noalani a text saying sweet dreams and go to bed.

*Noalani's POV*

Before I go to bed I check my messages. I read Dillon's sweet dreams text a smile. All I can think about is his dark eyes and his dark hair and how deep yet smooth his voice is. I can't stop thinking about him. He is already driving me crazy. I want him for myself.