Swirl (15)

How could I forget that I'm not on birth control anymore?! Ugh. I'm not going to stress about this. I'll just take a pregnancy test when we get back to Florida and go from there.

The next morning I wake up Dillon's not by my side. I get up to brush my teeth and what not and put on some nike shorts and a shirt. I make my way downstairs and find Dillon making breakfast with my mom.

"Goodmorning darling." my mom says with a warm smile.

"Hey girl." Dillon says winking at me. "How'd you sleep?" he asks coming to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Great. I slept great." I lie. I was stressed thinking about the fact that I could be pregnant. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fantastic. Well as you can see," he says motioning to the plates. "We've made breakfast." he says with a big smile on his face.

"I see!"

"Yes, we made breakfast. Your man can cook, well at least he can now." my mom tells me.

"That's great! So, what'd yall make?" I ask taking a seat.

"Well, basically everything, but I know you only eat bacon, muffins, granola, and yogurt so this is your plate here." Dillon tells me pointing to my plate. He knows me so well.

"Perfect! Thank you."

"You're welcome." he tells me grabbing a plate coming to sit down next to me.

"Well, I'm going out for a while you two I'll be back later!" my mom says in a hurry.

We just eat in silence, smiling at each other.

"I like your mom, she's very nice." he tells me breaking the silence.

"Haha thanks. She really is. What should we do today?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I know nothing about this place." he tells me with his mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" I scold him.

"Ughhhh okay, mom." he tells me in a sassy tone.

"Mhm. Let's just go shopping. There's nothing really to do in Alabama."

While we are finishing our meal, Dillon receives a phone call and steps outside to take it. While he's outside talking to whoever, I start to put up some dishes.

Dillon sneaks up behind me and smacks my butt, startling me. I punch him in the chest. "Ugh don't do that!"

"Haha okay." he tells me scratching that back of his head.

"So who was that?"

"Well, no one important."

"Okay. Have you seen Genesis and Destiny?" I haven't seen them in a while.

"Oh yea, they're at their friends house."

"At their friends house? Already? What time is it?"

"Well it's like 11 now."

It's already 11? Wow. "Oh okay." while in the process of putting up some more plates I break a nail. "Fudge! Ughhhh"

"Haha." Dillon laughs at me.

"It's not even funny! I need to get a manicure, as a matter of fact I'm gonna get one right now." I tell him walking away from the kitchen with Dillon complaining behind me.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know? Just come with me."

"Sounds great."