Swirl (18)

*Contains kinky content*

I have been asking Dillon when my birthday is for the past 4 days and he's given me the same answer, I don't know, ask me again tomorrow. I asked him again today and he told me to ask him again tomorrow, but tomorrow is September 14, my birthday. I hope he hasn't actually forgotten, I mean I wouldn't be mad, I'd just be disappointed.

----------------

So today's my birthday and I'm 26 now. I'm so old. The first people to tell me happy birthday were Reginae and Anastasia, they texted me at the same, exact time, 6:29 the time I was actually born. Then at 9 my parents and sisters called to tell me happy birthday.

As I'm getting ready for work I hear a someone knock on the door, I know it's not Dillon because Dillon never knocks and it's so freaking annoying. I know it's not Reginae and Anastasia because they're both at work by now. I put my robe on over my underwear and open the door. No one is at the door, but there's just a box sitting outside. The box doesn't have a name on it, it's just a plain box.

I look around and no one's around so I just bring it inside. When I open it, there's a medium sized black leather box. When I open it, I'm shocked and disgusted. There's just a whole bunch of kinky sex toys. I immediately shut the box and slide it under the bed. Who in the world would send me those?!

I shove the images of the "gifts" to the back of my mind and continue to get ready for work. When I get there I get a lot of birthday wishes and a gift basket. When I get to my work area, Kai hands me a fancy box of chocolates and a sweet card. He's so sweet.

"Awe thank you Kai." I tell him smiling wide reaching out to give him a hug.

"You're welcome." he hugs me back and he hugs me for a long time but I don't mind because he's a good hugger and he smells so good and his clothes are so soft and I'm just carried away in the moment.

When he finally lets go I notice he's blushing. I just giggle at him. We get to work on answering clients questions and other things. In the middle of the morning the two most awkward things happened between us back to back. Kai is already really awkward and when a situation is awkward, he makes it even more awkward.

When we were organizing our work area before lunch, he dropped some papers on the floor. Not wanting to be rude, I bent down to pick up the papers with him. While we were picking up the papers, we bumped our heads together and we both looked up immediately to apologize at the same time but when we did, our lips met for a second and it was just weird. I immediately apologized, standing up quickly feeling my face get hot with embarrassment and he just stood there awkwardly blushing.

"That was nice. I-I mean, that was awkward!" he says blushing hard. The he finally said he was sorry.

Then right after that, we went to to make some copies together in the copy room. For some odd reason he standing very close to me and so when I bent down to grab the papers, my butt grinded against his crotch then when I turned around to apologize, my hand glided across his crotch. It was horrible.

After an awkward day of work, I decide to call Dillon to see how he's doing, he hasn't talked to me all day. He doesn't answer.

Since I get off at 4, I went with Reginae and Anastasia to get a mani-pedi and talk about my day.

"So what did Dillon get you for your birthday?" Anastasia asks me.

"Nothing, I don't think he even knows it's my birthday." I tell them disappointed.

"What? How wouldn't he know? You two have been dating for more than a year now." Reginae says angrily.

"I know right."