Chocolate (13)

*Noalani's POV*

When I wake up it's 7:30 on the dot. I go and take a shower using my rose bodywash and brush my teeth and what not. I argue with myself on if I should wear normal blue jean shorts or white shorts. I choose the blue jean shorts and wear a coral tank top with it. Since we are going to be arriving earlier and no important people will be there we dress pretty casual. I text my parents good morning and tell Dillon I'll be over soon.

When I arrive at Dillon's house, some random older man opens the door.

"Hello Miss Depierro."

"Um, hello. Is Dillon home?" I ask confused because I am. When did he get a butler?

"Yes, he's waiting for you in the living room." he says motioning his arm towards his living room.

When I find Dillon, he's sitting on the couch with his hair all ruffled up, wearing black joggers, a red nike shirt, with all black Nike roshes and he's watching Attack on Titan. He's so cute!

"Hi!" I say walking up to him to straighten up his hair.

"Haha, hey"

"When did you get a butler?"

"Well I've always had a butler but he was on vacation." he says smiling wide at me.

"Oh okay haha well have you gotten all your stuff together?"

"Somewhat" he says running his hands through his hair messing his hair up again.

"What do you mean by somewhat? " I ask him confused.

"Well I just don't know what to bring, how long are we even staying?" he asks me.

"Well we're staying until at the most Tuesday and just dressy everything along with some casual clothes."

"Okay you know what? How about you just come pick out what I should wear."

"Sounds great."

He leads me up to his room and into his closet. His room is so neat and organized.

"Since I'm wearing a black dress, you should match it. How about all black everything."

"Okay haha I don't care."

"Okay!"

He finishes packing up his stuff and we head over to the airport. It's about a quick 3-4 hour flight from Jacksonville to Birmingham. We arrive in Birmingham at around 1:30. When we arrive to my mom's home. I've totally forgotten how large it was.

"Wow this place is massive." Dillon says.

"It really is haha."

When we get to the door with our things before we can open it, one of my sister's comes running out.

"Hey Noalani! I've missed you!" she says hugging me as tight as possible making me drop my bags, she always did give really tight hugs.

"Haha I've missed you too. Haven't talked in like, a week."

"I know right?! So, who is this?" she asks eying Dillon.

"Well, this is Dillon. My boyfriend." I say smiling wide at him.

"Nice to meet you, Genesis. That's a lovely name you've got." he says reaching out his arm to shake her hand, working his charm on her.

"Thank you!" she says shaking his hand.

"So where are Destiny and Kris?" I ask her.

"Well Destiny's still doing her makeup and I don't know where Kris is."

"Okay."

We walk into the living room and set our things down and sit down on the couch.

"Man this place is really nice." Dillon says scanning the house.

"Thank you"

We chit chat for a couple of minutes then Destiny finally comes downstairs. When I see her, I am shocked at the amount of makeup she's wearing. Her eyebrows are filled in all the way black and her hairs brown, she has on way too much blush, and her eyeliner is too thick for her eyelids.

"Hi!" she says giving me a hug.

"Hey, how've you been?" I ask her hugging her back.

"Great, you've probably been great yourself. So, is this Dillon?" she asks looking Dillon up and down.

"Haha, yes this is Dillon."

"Mmm, well, it's nice to meet you." she says reaching out to shake his hands.

"Nice to meet you too." he says doing a sexy half smile.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask them.

"They're shopping for wine."

"Okay, well we're gonna sit our stuff down and settle in or whatever, we'll see ya'll soon."

We go upstairs and pass a billion rooms until we get to the room with the conjoined bathroom. The first thing Dillon does is ask me about my sisters, such as why are they mixed, so I tell him the story behind my parents.

"Your sisters are very pretty, but why does Destiny wear so much make up?" Dillon asks me.

"I'll be sure to tell them you said that. I don't even know, I'll have to talk to her." I tell him while taking a knot out of his joggers.

"I'm scared to meet your parents." he tells me blushing.

I squeeze his cheeks "It's going to be fine, they're nice people."

We go back down stairs and make our way to the game room and find Genesis and Destiny arguing.

"I don't want to play with you if you're just going to text someone the whole time!" Genesis shouts at Destiny.

"I don't care! I don't want to play any way." Destiny shouts throwing the remote walking out of the room, leaving Genesis alone.

Dillon walks in smiling wide. "Well, what's going on?"

"Oh nothing, she keeps pausing the game in the middle of it every ten seconds it's so annoying."

"I feel you. So, you play Assassins Creed, that's great, can I play?" he asks Genesis.

"Sure!"

While they play Assassins Creed together, I go and find Destiny to talk to her.

"What's going on with your makeup, don't you think it's a bit excessive?"

"How would you know, you don't even wear makeup." she tells me in a sassy tone.

"I'm just trying to help you out. Just let me tone it down for you a bit, please? And if you don't like it you can do whatever."

"Fine."

We go to the bathroom and I fix her makeup, making her look classy rather than her looking like a prostitute. I don't want her to get that type of attention.

We go back to the game room and Dillon and Genesis aren't even playing the game anymore, they're just talking. I love how they're getting along, I hope it'll be the same with Kris, I doubt it will though.

Sorry this is a boring chapter as well as the last 3 :/ I've been very stressed out lately with a lot of auditions and testing and what not and have had little to no time at all to write so I'm trying to make the best out of my current situation, but thanks ya'll again!