Vanilla (20)

*Noalani's POV* (4 months after the incident)

I wake up with my hair basically suffocating me and alone. The room smells as if someone's cooking bacon and other breakfast foods. Oh I'm glad he's making breakfast cause I'm so hungry. I go to the rest room and do my stuff, put back on his shirt and some slippers and make my way downstairs.

I run the rest of the way downstairs, into the kitchen and find Dillon and jump on his back kissing him all over. "Well, good morning baby." He tells me sitting me down on the counter, blushing.

"Good morning! I see you've made breakfast." I grab a sausage muffin thing, some yougurt, and pour myself some orange juice.

Dillon clears his throat behind me as if he's trying to tell me something. I hear a couple of giggles behind me and quickly turn around. "What?" I ask him stuffing my mouth, then I notice another guy standing on the other side of Dillon smiling at me. He didn't tell me he was inviting someone over! Ugh, I don't even have shorts on, I'm so underdressed.

I gulp down all the food I just stuffed my face with. "Oh, hey! Good morning!" I say smiling hard, feeling my face get hot.

"Good morning. I'm Randall." He tells me walking up to me with this smirk on his face.

"And I'm Noalani." I tell him twiddling my fingers.

"I know, Dillon's told me all about you." He tells me extending his arm for me to shake it. I reach my arm out and he grabs it placing his other hand on top of mine. "Nice to finally meet you." He tells me looking me up and down.

"Okay, well, Noalani, this is my brother Randall." Dillon tells me pulling me back from him. "Let's sit down for breakfast."

The two of them sit down and I run back upstairs and put some appropriate clothes on. While I'm coming back down, I over hear them taking to each other.

"So, when are you gonna tell mom about her? You know how she feels about that." Randall asks Dillon.

Dillon doesn't respond he just sighs.

I go back down stairs and sit next to Dillon. Dillon and Randall don't really look alike. When I first saw Dillon he had this really sexy cold look in his eyes, but Randall has these warm, green-blue eyes. Also, Randall has shiny light brown hair and freckles.

"So why the unexpected visit?" Dillon asks him shoving his mouth full of food like always.

"Well, you know how I was engaged to Sydney and all?" Randall asks Dillon stuffing his mouth as well. Man, they eat exactly the same.

"Yea?"

"We broke up."

When he said that I could feel Dillon tense up and he choked on his food a little bit.

"What? Why?!" Dillon asks him shocked and Randall just shrugs the question off. "Hello?"

"I cheated on her." He cheated on her?! What the what?! The fact that they were engaged, hell no. That pissed me off and I'm not even her.

"Wow..." Dillon says not seeming phased. "Seriously, so you came all the way down here just to tell me that?"

"Well that's not all, I wanted to see if could sample living here in Florida with you, I'm not digging Oregon anymore."

"You know what? Sure." Dillon says playing with his food.

"What?" I ask questioning his decision.

"It'll be okay Noalani. It'll only be for about 2 weeks. Right?" Dillon asks glaring at Randall.

"Righttt."