Vanilla (11)

When I wake up it's 8:26 and I have a boner. It's probably because she was grinding on me half the night, but I did enjoy it moaning here and there. At least she's still asleep. I jump up and quickly but quietly make it to the bathroom and take a cold shower to get rid of it. When I finish my shower I wrap a towel around my waist and go to brush my teeth.

In the process of brushing my teeth I feel a set of eyes on me. When I look in the mirror I realize Noalani is just standing there, looking lost.

"Well, good morning baby." I tell her to her reflection.

"Good morning!" she shouts back
"How'd you sleep?" she asks smiling.

"Great, why are you so jumpy this morning? Did you not just wake up?" I ask her confused.

"No. Haha I woke up at like 7:50 but you were still asleep so I went to brush my teeth and what not then I played solitare to pass the time and when I felt you start to fidgit I closed my eyes and just pretended to be asleep." she tells me.

"Oh okay haha." I say walking over to her.

"So how'd you sleep?" I ask her pecking her on her cheek.

"Great! I like the way you look when you're asleep, Dillon. You look so peaceful and your facial features are so much more delicate and it just makes me feel fuzzy."

All I do is smile at her. She's so cute. I love the way her face glows even more in the morning than it does the rest of the day.

"Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome." she tells me rubbing my chest slowly and I feel myself getting hard. I grab her hand and kiss on her hand to stop her.

"Well, we go back to work tomorrow so let's start packing our stuff!" I tell her grabbing some clothes

"Ugh I don't want to go back. I have a freaking case already scheduled with Julia and Matt." she tells me pouting.

"That's not too bad. They're nice people. How long?"

"Only about 2 days, well at least for me. Yea they're not too bad."

"Well I'm going to get dressed."

When I finish putting on my clothes I go down to meet Noalani. We put our stuff in my car and get going listening only to G-Eazy.

When we arrive to her apartment, I help her carry up her bags to her room.

"I had a nice time with you, Dillon." she tells me smiling wide.

"I had a nice time with you too. I always have a nice time with you girl. I love you."

"I love you too."

I lean down to give a her a quick kiss. It feels so good to kiss her it sends shivers throughout my body. I don't want to stop, but I do.

"Bye now, see you soon." I tell her not wanting to leave.

"Bye!"

While I'm walking down the steps to get to the parking lot I receive a phone call from my mom. My mom has always been very supportive of me. I never really was around her growing up though because she always worked.

"Hello?"

"Dillon! Hello how have you been? Long time no talk son!"

"I know right. I've been great over here, how about you?"

"It's been wonderful. Have you talked to Randall or Chase lately?"

"No haha" I tell her chuckling, getting into my car driving home. I wonder what's going on with them.