Vanilla (26)

"Noa! Why can't we sleep at the house?" Ronald whines while I tuck him into bed. "And why can't I talk to him?"

"Sweet child, I already told you. He did something bad so we can't talk to him for a couple of days." I feel bad for making Ronald stop talking to Dillon, but if he's cheating on me, I don't want him to talk to Ronald and make it seem as if he's a good guy. "Goodnight baby and sweet dreams."

"Goodnight."

I walk back into my room and just lay down on the bed in silence and think about what's happening. I still haven't cried since I saw Jenny in Dillon's room earlier and I don't see a need to cry, I'm not sure he really is cheating on me. I still have hope that he's actually loyal like he claims to be. If he really is cheating me though, I'll definitely make him regret it.

Earlier on today I called Silas and asked him if Dillon would ever cheat on anyone. He told me that Dillon is a really good guy and I should trust him no matter what. He also told me that Dillon wouldn't ever cheat on anyone because his last relationships ended because his girlfriends cheated on him. One of his girlfriends was actually a lesbian and didn't know how to come out so she just sent him a video of her and her girlfriend going at it with each other which is disgusting. That must feel horrible though.

Dillon has texted me twice since I left my gift with Jenny, but I'm not replying because I'm mad at him. He told me that it wasn't what it looked like and that there is nothing going on between them. He also told me thank you for the gift and letter. That's it.

I don't know what do now but to just go on for now without him until he comes back in 3 days and we can actually talk about it, but until then, I'll be giving him the silent treatment. Reginae told me I was being irrational moving out of his house and ignoring him, but I don't care.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next day

I'm really dreading going to work today because of Mr. Jones. I just wanna go back home and eat some ice cream by the pool and just relax, but I can't do that, I've got bills to pay and shoes to buy.

When I walk into the building people won't stop looking at me as if I've done something terribly wrong. I don't think I've done anything wrong though. I take the elevator to my office and see Kai. Thank goodness he's here.

"Rumor has it that you're Mr. Jone's new sex toy." he tells me with a smirk.

"Is that so?" Why in the world are people so freaking immature? The people that work here are 24 and up and they're still spreading and believing rumors. How pathetic.

"Yeah. It's pretty sad actually. I definitely don't believe it though. You have a boyfriend that you talk about non stop so I don't think you'd cheat on him for Mr. Jones." he says staring at his computer screen.

"Well thanks a lot, but I don't know about me and Dillon honestly."

"What? What's going on between you two?" he asks me surprised.

"Well I think he's cheating on me. I don't know for sure though."

I tell him the whole situation between us and he took it all in. I guess while I was telling him everything that happened, the the reality hit me that he may actually be cheating on me. One of the the people I trusted the most. We literally know almost everything about each other. Now I feel like I could actually cry, but this is the worst place to cry.

"I'm really sorry about all that, but don't jump to conclusions so soon. You don't know for sure yet. Just make sure that when you do get to talk to him face to face that you hear him out."