Chocolate (7)

*Dillon's POV*

I lean in and peck her lips, and she returns the favor. We end up in a heated make out session. It feels amazing. I part her lips with my tongue and she let's it enter her mouth and we're just going at it. The sensation of her lips on mine just drives me crazy. We're feeling each other up and she begins to moan, which makes me so hard. She takes off my shirt and begins to rub my bare chest. I go and pull off her top leaving her in her bra. I interrupt us in the middle, whispering in her ear.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yea"

"I'm still a virgin."

*Noalani's POV*

When he told me he was still a virgin I was shocked on the inside but didn't show it on my face because I didn't want to ruin the mood.

"Oh, well we can stop if you're uncomforta-"

He stops me in the middle of my sentence and whispers in my ear.

"No, I'm ready to lose it, I want to lose it to you, I love you. I want you ."

He loves me? I think to myself and realize that I might actually love him too.

"I love you too." I whisper to him unsure. I don't know if I do for sure, but I couldn't just leave him hanging like that. "Let's take this to your room."

We walk up to his room and I sit him on his bed kissing down his chest until I get to his boxers and slowly pull them down.

"Mmm-Mmm" I moan biting my lips are the size of his cock. It's at least 7 inches and he's not even fully hard yet. It's probably one of the biggest I've been with. I slowly begin to stroke him and right when he is on the verge of cumming, I stop and go back up to kiss him and he slides off my bra exposing my boobs. He first just gently squeezes them and then goes to lick and suck on my nipples and I begin to moan in pleasure. I feel him growing against me and I slide off my shorts leaving my panties on. I was beginning to get so wet. But then I begin to think about what's happening.

We can't have sex right now. I feel as if we're rushing things, we just started actually dating and he's still a virgin. This moment isn't special enough, it needs to be special, not for me, but for him.

"Dillon, we can't." I tell him. "We're rushing things."

"Please. I want you so bad." he tells me almost begging me

"I really want you too but we can't right now. I want the moment to actually be right. Not for me but for you." I say putting on my bra getting off of him.

"Okay, well I understand." He says disappointed pulling up his pants. "Well I guess we should go to sleep then?"

"Yes, let's do that."

Just like that, we lay down and get comfortable. I face him and stare him in his eyes and rub his chest and he smiles at me before I drift off to sleep.

*Dillon's POV*

Why? I should have never told her I was a virgin, but I'm glad I did. I want to lose it to her. I really have strong feelings for her. I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep.

I get up around 6:45 and go get ready for the day. Man, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I kiss her on the cheek and head down stairs to make breakfast.

"Hmmm what to make?" I ask myself. "What am I doing? I can't even cook."

So I end up going to McDonald's and getting us both egg sausage cheese McGriddles and a hash brown.

When I get home I see Lani. She's like a goddess, she's basically glowing. She doesn't even look like she woke up 30 minutes ago. I just stare at her.

"What are you looking at?" she asks laughing.

"You. Duh. I got us breakfast!"

"Well thank you."

So we get to eating and thoughts start running through my mind such as when did she lose her virginity. So I ask.

"Hey can ask you something?" I ask her

"Sure."

*Noalani's POV*

"When did you lose your virginity?" he asks me with his dark eyes full of curiosity.

"Haha well I lost it when I was like 16 but I was stupid and dumb then. I didn't realize what I was doing, I basically had no morals to live by and I totally regret it. I was a slut, but I've only had actual sex once." I tell him looking down the whole time.

"Oh okay, I just wanted to know."

I wonder what actual sex is.

Before we started dating, Dillon asked me a lot of questions about my past relationships, and I asked him questions about his. He told me that he's been in over 15. Which didn't really bother me too much and was expected. I've only been in 2 real relationships, not just mini relationships were all we did was feel up on each other. No one ever really believes me when I say that though, I don't blame them.

My last one was absolutely horrible. My ex-boyfriend, Nate, was a stalker, but I haven't told him about that. My ex was scary. He called and/texted me every 30 minutes during the day and at night he would randomly call to make sure I wasn't cheating. If I didn't respond he would go off and threaten me. He'd throw anything that was near him at me if I didn't respond to him. After a while in that relationship I knew he wasn't right for me so I tried to break up with him. He wouldn't let me. I kept telling him we weren't together and he just kept saying we still were and what not. He kept calling and texting me. So I changed my number and moved. That was almost a year ago. I haven't run into him since and I hope I never do.

"So, what should we do today?" I ask him

"Well Silas is having a little 'get together' later on so we can go to that."

"Sounds fun. So we just chill till then?"

"Yep."