Swirl (27)

I honestly don't believe what just happened to me. My body is aching and I feel weak, but I need to get back to my house because I left Ronald alone. I look around the room and Nate isn't anywhere and the door is wide open so I hop out of bed and rush out of the room into the living room and there's Nate sleeping on the couch with the TV on.

I run out of the house to my place and quickly lock the door behind me. Surprisingly I was only gone for 45 minutes, but it feels like forever. I grab my phone and immediately call the cops. I need to stop being so nice to people that hurt me. I'm pressing charges this time for everything he's done. There's no point in crying now, it won't do anything. All I can do is keep going on with my life and be strong.

I called my parents and told them what happened. I basically told everyone I trust what happened just to get it off my chest. The only person that doesn't know is Dillon. I feel bad for not telling him, I will eventually, but not now.

I go and look for Ronald and find him in my room playing with my make up.

"Where were you?"

"No where important. Are you hungry?"

"I ate cheetos for dinner."

"Okay, well clean yourself up and watch some TV or something. I'll be back in a minute."

When the cops arrived I told them everything that happened and that I also wanted to place a restraining order on him when he gets out in 6 years. The last thing Nate told me tonight was that I need to take good care of his baby. That's what I'm really worried about, that I'm most likely pregnant with his child. I have a doctor's appointment the day Dillon gets back to determine whether or not I'm pregnant. I don't know how I'll tell him what happened.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thursday

Dillon is supposed to be back this afternoon and I have a doctor's appointment this morning. I still haven't told Dillon that I'm not living at his house right now. Yesterday he left me this very heartfelt voice mail and I wanted to reply to him so bad, but I just couldn't. Then last night he asked me if we were still together and I didn't reply again. He's probably got the message that I'm mad at him.

I'm really nervous right now for my appointment because I'm still not ready for a baby, even though I'm 27 now and should be married with kids by now. It's still pretty tough raising Ronald and he's 5 now.

When I get to the hospital I am greeted by this really attractive dark skinned man who just happens to be the man giving me the test. He's so fine. I follow him into his office and we discuss things. I take STD tests to make sure he didn't give me anything. It was a fairly quick appointment, but I don't get the results until this evening which sucks.

When I get back home I take Ronald to get some ice cream as I promised and for the rest of the morning waited on Dillon to get in town.

Dillon texted me asking where we were and all I did was send him an address. Waiting for Dillon to show up was very nerve racking. When I heard the doorbell ring I got really excited for a second, then I remembered why I was mad at him to begin with.

When I opened the door for him he looked very distressed. I want to feel bad for him, but I can't until I can clarify that he wasn't cheating on me.

I don't say anything to him and he doesn't say anything to me, he sorta just gave me this confused look. I just motioned him in to the living room. We sit in silence for a couple of seconds until I finally say something.

"So I just want to know what was going on. Why was she in your room half naked?"

"Nothing was going on between us. I went to take a shower and she snuck in. I didn't know she was in my room until I got out if the shower. I didn't know she had a key to my room. I'm sorry."