Swirl (9)

Dillon's beach house

It's 11:37 and Noalani is no where to be found. As I am looking around for her I get danced on by a lot of slutty girls. Feeling disgusted, I go to look for Silas to see if he could give me a ride because I'm pretty drunk, but he's like twice as drunk as I am right now. So I just go to his guest bedroom to use his phone. I call her about 5 times and she doesn't answer. Before I can call her again I am pushed down on the bed by this girl.

"Hey, Dillon." she says licking her lips while she's still on top of me pinning me down.

"Man. Please get off of me." I tell her trying to push her off but she won't stop trying to kiss me

"I know you want me." she says seductively. It's hard to push her off because I'm so drunk but I manage to and lead her out of the room.

I go and lay down and start to feel a headache come over me. So I go and splash my face with cold water and gurgle some mouthwash and go to sleep without second thought.

When I wake up the next morning I'm missing my shirt and there's some random guy next to me.

"I'm so glad I don't have a bad hangover." I say to my self rubbing my hands through my hair walking to the bath room. I look around for Silas and he is no where to be found, then I remember that I couldn't find Noalani last night so I run to my car and speed off to her place.

I run up the stairs and ring her doorbell. I wait for 3 minutes which feels like forever until she opens the door. When she opens the door my heart drops. She looks as if she's been crying all night long. She doesn't say anything to me she just grabs my hand and leads me to her room. She looks so hurt. She sits me in a chair across from her.

"What's going on? What's the matter?"

"Where were you last night Dillon?! I was looking for you everywhere. I really needed you. I texted you like 15 times." she tells me with a shaky voice, tears streaming down her eyes, staring me dead in the eyes.

"My phone was dead and I was with Silas the whole time. I wanted to come check on you but I was drunk and everyone else was as well and I got a bad head ache so I just went to sleep without thinking. I called you but you didn't answer." I tell her not being able to look her in the eyes because I felt so bad.

"Okay. I got your calls but I didn't answer them because I thought you were some one else..." she stops staring at me and looks down

"So what's wrong baby?" I say going over to her to wipe off her tears.

"Well last night I ran into my ex... He's crazy. I broke up with him because he was a stalker and he was abusive. He scared me. I only have bad memories of him and they just came back to me." she says laying down on her bed.

I stand up. "He's a stalker and abusive?"

"Yea. He thinks I'm still his girlfriend, Dillon. He wouldn't let me brake up with him. I've told him we're not dating tons of times. I had to leave quickly last night. I left with my friends." she tells me.

I'm shocked at what she's saying. I can't believe she was in an abusive relationship before. It hurts me. It makes me angry.

"So he's hurt you before. How could he?! If I ever see him I'm hurting him" I say getting furious. "and he still believes you're in a relationship with him?"

"Dillon it's okay. Yes, he does."

"Lani, this isn't okay. He's hurt you and he still thinks you're in a relationship with him." I say clenching my fists.

"Dillon just calm down. Sit down, okay? I know this isn't okay but we'll just have to ignore him."

"Fine." I say sitting down next to her. "Baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't here to comfort you last night." I say rubbing my hands through my hair staring down.