Vanilla (8)

"Can you take me to my place Dillon?" I ask him because I need to check on my dogs, get some clothes to change into, and wash my hair and stuff like that.

"Oh yeah, sure."

When we get to my place and I start to unlock my door I hear my dogs go crazy like ales always.

"Your dogs are wild haha" Dillon tells me

"I know, I know."

When I open the door and Dillon follows in behind me, my dogs are all over him immediately. They're jumping on him and licking him all over and I can't help but to laugh.

"Aren't you going to help me?! Haha" Dillon shouts over their barking.

"No, why would I?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Ya know, only because you're my girlfriend and you love me.

"Well, I do love you. That's a good enough reason."

I go over to help him and lock my dogs on the other side of the barrier.

"I'm gonna go wash my hair and stuff so you can just like sit here and relax or whatever. I'll be done in a few." I tell him letting down my hair.

"Okay, don't take too long. You are so beautiful, omg." he tells me winking.

"Whatever. haha, thanks and you're so handsome man, omg." I tell him walking off.

I get to my room and it's a mess. I'm almost positive I cleaned up before I left but whatever. I grab my shampoo and conditioner, pomegranate scented because that's like the best scent, and my emerald body wash and get into the shower.

It takes me like 25 minutes to finish. I'm not one to take long showers. I look for some underwear and find a pink racer-back bra and some pink, seamless, boy short underwear. I put on lotion and after that I put on a black crop top because it's about 70 degrees outside with some dark blue high-waisted shorts. I can't chose between sandals to wear so I go to ask Dillon.

"I need to know which ones I should wear?"

"Wear the ones that match your eyes." he tells me smiling at me.

"And which ones are those?" I ask him smiling back.

"The ones with the gems."

"Well thank you."

"You're welcome. "

"What should we eat for lunch?"

"Some fried chicken." he tells me with a devilish grin.

I hate fried chicken with a burning passion, it's disgusting. He's so stupid. He knows I hate fried chicken.

"No! I hate fried chicken! You know that! We should get some panda express." I tell him while hitting him.

"Okay okay! I know. We'll get panda express. Goodness gracious." he tells me laughing.

"Hey, I love you." he tells me

"I know. I love you too" I tell him smiling wide at him.

"I know." he tells me smiling back.

We get into his car and drive to panda express. We go through drive through and I order the kung pao chicken with brown rice with a chicken egg roll and Dillon gets orange chicken with chow mein and an egg roll.

When we pull up to the window there was this girl with short bobbed black hair, dark greenish brownish eyes, like Dillon's, and lots of freckles.

"That'll be $16.83" she says in preppy tone looking down the whole time. When she looks up, she gets excited at the sight of Dillon.

"Oh! Hey Dillon!! How are you?! I bet you've missed me!" she says. I guess she's an ex I think to myself. He could've done so much better.

"I'm fine, thanks Natalie. No I haven't really missed you." he tells her looking and sounding annoyed and hands her a 20.

"Oh okay then. I haven't really missed you either. Whose that girl?" she asks still holding the 20.

"Okay. That girl is my girlfriend. Can you just give me my change please."

"Girlfriend?" she asks

"Yea, I'm his girlfriend. Can you please just give us the change." I say starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Okay whatever." she says handing him the change "she's probably just using y..."

Before she says anything else Dillon drives to the next window.

"Wow, who was that?" I ask him

"That was Natalie. We broke up almost 2 years ago. Man she was annoying. I'm sorry we had to run into her."

"Yea, I can tell haha. It's all good. It's bound to happen." I tell him.

It's 4:47, the "get together" starts around 5 so we go back to Dillon's house and play minecraft.

"Omg I hate those zombie things" he says getting frustrated.

"Hahaha. I know" I tell him. He's so cute.

"Yea, I've had enough, let's get going" he says throwing down the remote.

When we get to Silas's house there are already tons of people there. It's definitely more of a party. When we go in we look for Silas we finally find him with his girlfriend and he's already a bit drunk.

"Oh hey guys! Glad ya'll could make it. This is my girlfriend Meghan."

"I smile at her and she reaches out to hug me." she's so pretty. She's got long dirty blonde hair with and gorgeous brown eyes, nice body. She's perfect for him.

"Nice to meet you!" I tell her.

"Well you two get to know each other and Dillon and I will see yall later."

"Ha okay."

Meghan and I have a good bit in common she's a fun, bubbly person. I call over my girlfriends Anastasia, Reginae, and Shayla. The night is going by quickly. It's about 11 now and the little "get together" is still going on strong. People are drinking like crazy and smoking and dancing everywhere. Me and my friends are just having a grand time dancing with each other. We've only had a drink so we weren't drunk like some of the people there. The party was actually amazing until I noticed a familiar face. It was Nate.

What in the world was he doing here?! Tears start streaming down my eyes uncontrollablly and I run to find Dillon. I can't find him anywhere. I ask around everywhere and can't seem to get a clear answer. I feel someone grab my hand very tightly and just know it's Nate. I pull my hand from his grip and loose him in the crowd of sweaty bodies. I find my friends and they drive me home. I practically run to my apartment and lock myself in my room. All these bad memories just come back to me.

"Come on Lani, talk to us." my friends beg and I just ignore them not wanting to talk. I group text them thank you and tell them to go home and that I'll be okay. I just need to lay down.

Out of all the places, how could he have been at Silas's party? And where the hell was Dillon?! I just lay in bed staring at the ceiling quietly crying in the dark alone. Before I go to sleep I text Dillon 1 more time. I get a text, but it's not from Dillon.

"Hey Noalani. It's Nate. I'm furious with you btw."

How?!