Swirl (21)

Today Dillon and I are both off of work and it's a beautiful Sunday so we've decided to go to the park and just relax.

"Noa? Can we get ice-cream?" Ronald asks me wide eyed as I strap him into his car seat.

"I don't know sweet child, do you you deserve ice cream?" I nonchalantly ask him.

"Yes! I only got on yellow one time!" He tells me holding up one finger to my face.

"Then I guess you do deserve ice cream then."

We go to DQ and Dillon orders double fudge chocolate chip and Ronald and I order birthday cake ice cream. Damn, Dillon is so fine. The way he licks the ice cream off of the spoon and stares me dead the eyes is so sexy, it's turning me on so much.

"Dil, why you look at Noa like that?" Ronald asks with ice cream all over his face.

"Because she's hot." He says winking at me wiping off the ice cream from his face. I just scold him.

"Then shouldn't you get her some water?"

"Do you need water, Noalani?" Dillon asks me sarcastically.

"No, Dillon. Let's go guys."

When we arrive at the park I find a shaded place to sit and watch Dillon and Ronald play in the sand box. A couple of minutes pass and I notice a younger latina lady about in her late twenties arrive and she's got a child that looks like she could be about Ronald's age. Her daughter runs straight to Ronald and they just get to laughing and playing with each other. Ronald is going to be a lady's man when he gets older I can already tell.

As they are playing together I notice the woman checking Dillon out and it bothers me a bit, but I just leave it be. When she decides to walk up to Dillon and start a conversation with him, I can't help but to eavesdrop on them.

"They sure do get along well."

"They do don't they haha. What's her name?"

"Anna-Claire. What's his name?" She asks him getting awfully close to him.

"That's a pretty name. His name is Ronald."

"Nice, so where's his mommy?" She asks him scoping out his fingers probably looking for a ring.

"Not here." He awkwardly yet somehow seductively says while running his hands through his hair. "Where's her father?" Really Dillon, really? Does he not realize she is just trying to get in his pants, why is he so slow sometimes.

"Ohh." She tells him smirking at him. I don't do anything about it because I just want to see what Dillon is going to do. "Her father is on a business trip, in New York. You should bring your son over for a play date sometime." She tells him handing him her number.

"Oh no, he's not my son. He's my girlfriends step-brother." He tells her flashing her his charming smile and I notice a disgusted look appear on her face.

"Girlfriend? Hmmmm. So where is she?" She asks rubbing his biceps. Man she's a slut.

"Right there!" He tells her stepping away from her, grinning stupidily at me and waving. I just pretend to act as if I was on my phone the whole time. I just smile and wave back.

"Oh, well, if you ever get bored with her, here's my number. I like men who are in relationships." I think she said that last sentence extra loud on purpose just so I could hear it.

"I don't think so, I'm a loyal person, unlike you. So, you can keep that and find some other man in a relationship." Yes, tell her Dillon. "Let's go Ronald!"