Swirl (30)

Wedding Day

"So...what now?"

"I don't know! It's over. We're officially married." Dillon says laughing.

"We are, it's so weird."

"It really is, all there is to do now is enjoy the rest of the night." He tells me pulling me to the ballroom.

We finally got married. Today was probably one of the longest days of my life. When we were out their reading our vows it felt like it was never going to end, but I just took it all in. Today was perfect. My dress, my ring, his ring, the venue, everyone that came, everything was perfect and I couldn't be any happier.

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed about is that Dillon's mom refused to come, his dad did though. I could tell he was hurt, but he pushed on any way. She did leave us a simple note saying she hopes we're happy, that's it. But it's okay.

We had fun today, I can tell he's happy and I'm most definitely happy. There's nothing that can ruin today. Marrying him was definitely one of the best decisions of my life.

Dillon's POV

Just looking at her makes me happy. She's so beautiful. I know I'm gonna be happy spending the rest of my life with her and Ronald, and hopefully one day we'll be able to have kids with each other.

My dad actually came to support us and so did all of my brothers, my mom is the only that didn't. I'm not gonna let that bother me though, I'll talk to her another time. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the night with my new lovely wife and all of my good friends and family.

Noalani's POV

After a fun night of dancing with loved ones and what not, Dillon and I finally he'd back home after saying goodbye to everyone. Today was the best day. It's so nice to be married, yet so weird. Now all that's next is to hopefully be able to have babies.

When we get home we decide to just relax with each other after cleaning up. My parents have volunteered to watch over Ronald for the night.

At this point it's been more than a year since my incident with Nate and since it is our wedding night, it just feels right to have sex. I'm finally comfortable with it now, and I might as well try and get pregnant.

I walk into our room after setting the alarm and Dillon is already half asleep.

"You wanna go for it?" I ask him crawling into bed.

"Go for what?" He asks me confused.

"You know..."

"Really?! Do you really want to?" He asks me excitedly.

"I mean yeah! It's been forever since we've done it, December is the perfect time to conceive a baby, we might get lucky." I tell him with a shy smile on my face.

"Well, if you're into it, we might as well." He tells me pulling off his shirt. "Turn off the lights..."

To be honest, I'm quite scared to have sex. I haven't had actual sex in forever, but it'll be definitely worth it if I get pregnant. My doctor prescribed me newer fertility medicine that he feels will definitely make me fertile, I just hope it will.

______________________________________
3 Weeks Later

My period is a week late and I feel great about it. If I'm actually pregnant it'll definitely be one of the best things to happen to me in a while, besides getting married.

Dillon is already at work and I have a night shift tonight, so I decide to go grocery shopping with Ronald and while I'm out pick up some pregnancy tests.

When I get home I immediately rush to the bathroom to use the test. My hands were shaking bad I could hardly use the test. Once I finished, I had to wait the longest 5 minutes in my life for all 7 of the tests.

After the 5 minutes were finally up, I read all the tests, and they were all positive. All 7 of them were positive! I could hardly breathe. I immediately called my parents and all of my close friends. Everyone was so happy. I'm saving it for Dillon as a surprise for when I drop by his workplace on my way to work.

When I get to his office, I can tell he's stressed out. I just hope my news will change that.

"Hey baby." He tells me still looking down at his computer screen.

"Hi. How's your day been?"

"I've had better days."

"Oh, sorry then. I've got great news for you that will hopefully help you feel better!" I tell him sitting down next him.

"Really? What?" He asks sounding uninterested in what I'm about to say.

"You've got to to stop looking at your computer and listen to me for a second." I tell him annoyed.

"Okay, sorry." He says with a sigh.

"So, I'm pregnant!"

"No you aren't..." He tells me turning red, smiling hard. "Stop lying!"

"I'm for real! Isn't it great?!"

He just sat there, mind blown. I was too. Then he started crying. I've only ever seen him cry once. He's such a pretty cryer though.

"That is amazing." He tells me hugging me tightly. "I love you so much. I'm so happy for us."

"I know." I tell him wiping off his tears. "I love you too."

"Wow... It's just so unreal." He says laughing.

"It is! But I've got to get to work now, we'll talk some more later." I tell him kissing him goodbye.

"Bye."

I really hope that brightened up his mood. If that didn't, I don't what will. Now the only important people that don't know I'm pregnant are his parents and I know it's going to be tough telling his mom.

Other than the struggle with his mom, everything is good. I'm pregnant and we have a strong relationship and everything in life is going great and nothing can make me happier. I can't wait to have my baby.

A/N- *yippee* this story is finally almost over...lol. Thank you all so much for the reads, comments, and votes! They are very much appreciated! :D Sorry again for the late update, I'm struggling keeping up with school and this. :d I'm trying though! Thanks again (: