Chocolate (31)

I've been pregnant for 6 and a half months now and I already feels as if I'm going to burst any day now. Probably because I'm having twins which is crazy, apperently my birth mother was a twin so it makes sense.

In the beginning I was scared. I've never been pregnant and to give birth to a set of twins my first time scared me. But I moved on, I'll be able to handle it, hopefully.

It's tough going to work like this because I'm always hungry and I always have to pee and my feet always hurt and there's always something wrong with me, it's pretty annoying, but of course Kai has been helping me out and all.

Dillon has obviously been a huge help as well. He's just obsessed with the fact that we're going to have kids of our own. I can already see him being a good, helpful father.

We told Dillon's parents about me being pregnant over dinner a couple of months ago and well, here's how it went.

*4 Months Ago*

"Nice of you two to finally join us for dinner after your wedding." Dillon's dad tells as we sit down at the dinner table.

His mom just sat there in silence, of course.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you two again." I tell them smiling awkwardly. Everytime I'm with them it feels awkward.

"We'll we've got big news." Dillon tells them excitedly.

"Really? What is it?" His mom asks uninterested.

"I'm pregnant" I tell them nervously.

As I expected his dad was very happy about and was excited to be a grandfather and his mom looked at me us with disgust.

"Are you serious?" she asks disappointed.

"Yes mom, of course we're serious." He tells her sounding annoyed.

Dillon's dad left the table, I'm guessing he felt as if an argument was about to break out, he was right.

"Why? Why Dillon?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just don't understand why you would marry her to begin with and now you want to have a child with her? Why?!" She looks like she's about to cry. I don't see why she hates us being together so much...

"I don't know mom, it's obviously because I love her? I don't understand why you hate us being together."

"It's because it's just not right, you're ruining everything! Now there will be mixed children in our family, that's just not right."

"But I'm mixed."

"Yeah, but you're not mixed with black. Like I said any other race would've been acceptable. Just not black, it ruins everything."

"How does it ruin everything?" I ask her, trying not to cry. She's just so rude it's appalling.

"...I'm done here I don't care anymore it's too late do anything now. You two can leave now. Just know I definitely don't approve of any of this. I really don't like you, Noalani." She tells us storming away.

"Let's go." He tells me grabbing my arm pulling me out to the car

We drove a couple of hours back home in an uncomfortable dead silence. When we finally got home Dillon just broke down crying. I felt so bad for him, i was definitely struggling holding back my tears. He didn't do any anything for about 10 minutes, he just cried and I let him.

"I'm so sorry she doesn't like you. We don't have to go over or associate ourselves with her anymore." He finally says breaking the silence.

"Okay. Not just for me, but for you as well." I tell him wiping his tears off for him.

"Alright then."

*End of Flashback*

So yeah she doesn't really appreciate us being together at all but it's whatever. As long as we're happy it'll be okay.