One Night Stand (Herophine) - part 3

I wipe my tears before I open the door and I see Hero.

"Hey. May I come in?"

"Sorry, but... I'm not feeling well. I can't do this."

"Are you fine?"

"No. I want to be alone."

"Jo... What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Jo, why are you crying?"

"It's nothing."

"Jo... What's up?" He enters in my room and he close the door. "What happened, Jo? Why are you crying?"

"Remember our night in London?"

"Yeah... What's up? Are you regret it?"

"I want to ask you something."

"Then ask me."

"We used protection?"

"Uhm... I don't remember."

"Well... I'm pregnant."

"You what?!" He looks at me like I said a bullshit.

"I'm pregnant, Hero. With your child." I say and he leave. What?

No way! He is a coward! How he can react in this way? Ugh! I lock the door and I go to the bathroom because I'm sick again.

When I feel better, I go to bed and I fall asleep quickly because I'm really tired. I wake up in the middle of the night, when I hear my phone ringing. I take it and I answer.

"Yes?"

"Jo?"

"Hero?"

"I need you. I'm drunk. I'm at the bar. Can you come?"

"Uhm... Sure."

I end the call and I get up from bed. I get dressed, I put my mask on and I go to find him. I can't let him there. I find him at the bar and he is alone.

"Hero, let's go."

I put my hand on his shoulder and he comes down from the high chair. He is very drunk because he can't keep his balance. Jesus! This man is going to kill me. I help him to walk and we go to the elevator. We arrive in the front of my door, I unlock the door and I take him to the bed, I push him and he falls down on the bed. I go to lock the door and I go to help him to be more comfortable. Why I do this? Because I can't just let him to do another stupid thing, I think our problem is enough for him.

"Josephineee!"

"What, Hero?"

"You are really pregnant with MY baby?" He asks me this? He is pissing me off.

"No, Hero!" I almost yell. "I'm just sleeping with every man I met and I get pregnant! You are so stupid asking me this! I can't believe you."

"Stop yelling, please."

"Stop being stupid!"

"Why you came if you don't want to talk with me?"

"Because I can't let you to fuck up everything, that's why! You want more troubles? Then go away."

"Jo..."

"No. Enough. I know you don't want this kid, but at least, try for once to feel guilty for this."

"Well, I wasn't the one who drunk a lot in that night."

"You make me guilty for this?! Me?! You are the one who invited me for a drink. I'm not as guilty as you."

"I'm not guilty because you were too horny and we ended in the bed." I slap him. "You are going to get up and you will leave this room, now!"

"Miss perfect is mad because she got pregnant and because she's stupid for not using protection." I slap him one more than and he gets up. I try so hard to not cry.

"Get out, now!"

"I can't wait to finish the movies."

"I hate you."