Years and Years (Hessa) - part 2

Tessa

We are standing in the front of his door while he unlocks the door. Even if I'm here, I still believe that this is a mistake.

He opens the door and I get insinde. He locks the door and I take off my heels.

"Do you want something to drink? I have whiskey, wine, coke, water..."

"Some coke. I think I had too much alcohol."

"Oh, ok. That's totally fine." He opens the mini fridge and he hands me a bottle of coke.

"Thank you." He sits next to me.

"I've missed you, Tess."

"You shouldn't miss me, Hardin. You never saw me as your girlfriend, I was just an affair. Your feelings weren't true."

"No, don't say that." He takes my hand. "What happened ten years ago, was a mistake and I will regret this for the rest of my life, Tess. I always wanted you. And only you."

"It's too late for sorry."

"Then why you are here?"

"I don't know. I should leave." I get up and I walk to the door.

"No, you are not leaving." He gets up and he comes after me. He takes my hand and he turns to me to him, sticking me on the door. "Please... Let me show you how much I still want you."

"It's too late for us, Hardin. Once you made a mistake, you can't take it back."

"Yes, I can. That's why I'm going to kiss you now."

"Now?"

"Yes, now!" He says and he collapses his lips on mines, making me to moan. Just from a kiss. Why I'm lying? I still have feeling for him, but I don't want to say this loud. I want to say that no one made me to feel like he is... And no one will ever can do this. I know it's wrong if I'm doing this, but if I won't take this advantage, I will regret this for the rest of my life.

He slowly drags me from the door to the bed and as we're there, I push him on the bed. I fall over him, continuing to kiss him.

"Please, just make me to not regret this." I whisper as I unbuckle his belt.

"I promise."

He gently lifts me up and he removes my dress and he just stares at my body.

"You look better than before. Your curves are perfect." He moves his hands on my body, making me moan. "See? You have the same reaction at my touches." I look down and I see my nipples being hard.

"Yes." I unbutton his shirt and I take it off. Sincw our last meetings, he looks better. His chest is worked. And I love it.

"He makes you feel like this?" He kissesmy neck, going down to my nipple.

"No..." I moans he plays withhis tongue onv my hard nipple.

"I am the only one who can make you feel this."

"You are the only one." I whisper as I lean on to kiss him.

In a short period of time, our clothes are gone and he kisses my breasts, making me moan every time he bites my nipple. This foreplay is killing me.

"Stop the foreplay and fuck me." I whisper.

"We are not in a rush, love." My heart skips a beat at this nickname. "I'm not here to fuck you. I'm here to make love to you."

"We are here to fuck. Because I'm involved in another relationship and I really love him."

"Stop lying yourself. You only love me."

"No, Hardin! I stopped loving you when you cheated on me."

"You are here. You want me and you will have me."

"Let's just forget about feelings and enjoy thia moment."

"Fine."

"I want to be on top."

"Ok, we can do this." We roll over and I'm on top. There is just a piece of material: his boxer shorts. I remove them, releasing his hard cock. I forgot how big he is. Robert is... Robert is not comparing to Hardin. In not any way. I take him in my hand and I move my hand up and down.

"Shit. I don't have a condom!" He groans and he let his hands on my hips.

"It doesn't matter."

"Tess... we can't do this."

"Yes, we can. Fuck the condom. Nothing bad will happen."

"Are you sure?"

"If you don't want this, just pull out." I whisper and I move my hand again, wiping his tip with my thumb.

"Shit. Fuck. Fine!"

What happened next... it was a full night of sex with him. A night I will never forget about. And it was one of the best nights of sex in my life. Better then Robert. And better than before.

*

Fuck off this sickness. I'm done with this. I can't do anything because I'm always sick. I just wait at a traffic light and I feel sick. I take a bag from the passenger seat and I throw up. I see the green light and I drive away even if I feel like crap, but then I look in my right and I see a car coming to me, in that moment everything goes black.

I suddenly wake up and I feel my head so heavy. I look around and I can see that I'm in a hospital room. A nurse comes in and she smiles at me.

"Hello miss Young. How are you feeling?"

"My head is heavy... Can you tell me what happened?"

"You had a car crash, but you were lucky to have some scratches and a head contusion. And you were lucky, because your pregnancy is fine."

"Pregnancy? What are you talking about?"

"Uhm... You didn't know?"

"To know what?"

"You are pregnant, miss. Seven weeks."

"No! It can't be possible."

"A doctor did an ultrasound to see if there is fluid in your abdomen and they found the pregnancy... I can call the doctor and she can give you more details..."

"Yes, please..."

The nurse leaves and I'm in shock. I am pregnant. And Robert is not the father.