The Billionaire's Proposal (Hessa) - part 6

"Leave. Now. We're done. Forever." I open the door for him, but on the other side we have a little surprise.

Trevor: "Tina?"

Tina: "For how long I have to wait after your ass? So... this is where you live..." She comes in the apartment, without caring about I am here. Who the hell she is?

Trevor: "Tina... Ugh... Tess... she's..." He thinks what to say and it makes me angrier than before.

Tessa: "Let's hear it... I'm waiting."

Trevor: "This is Tina, she's working with me."

Tina: "Excuse me? Working with you?!"

Tessa: "And she knows who I am?"

Trevor: "Well... Love, please, listen to me..."

Tessa: "If you are silent, I can introduce myself. I am Tessa, Trevor's girlfriend. Or I should say ex-girlfriend? We used to live together."

Tina: "Is this a joke, Trevor?" He stays silent. This asshole! He even didn't tell him about me!

Tessa: "I think it's time for you two to leave."

Trevor: "Love... Let me explain..."

Tessa: "Don't call me love ever again. I don't need you."

Tina: "You don't have taste in girls, darling."

Tessa: "Excuse me?"

Trevor: "Tina, I think you should leave..."

Tina: "Fine! Stay with this poor girl." She looks at me. "You really thought you are the only one? Sorry to inform you that you are not enough for him."

Trevor: "Tina! Enough!" He yells.

Tina: "I'll wait you downstairs." She leaves.

Trevor: "Babe... let me explain."

"Stop calling me names, Trevor!" I yell at him. "Everything is clear for me!"

"It's not what you think."

"Don't start with this cliché line."

"Please, just listen!"

"I can't listen to you. I invite you to leave from my apartment. You can't just tell her to come here whenever she wants."

"You did the same with Hardin."

"Don't involve Hardin in this!"

"You are going to regret it when you will realize the big mistake you do." He kisses my forehead and he leaves. I don't think this is a mistake. It will be the best choice for me.

The next day

I arrived at work around 9am, but Hardin didn't ask me anything and I'm glad he didn't. I don't want to give anyone explanations about what's happening in my life.

"Are you ok?"

"Yep." I nod and I put my stuff on the ground.

"If you say so..."

"How was you evening?"

"What's up with this question, Tess?"

"That's called conversation, if you don't know the word."

"What's up? What's bothering you? And you have no reason to lie me."

"Did you mess up Trevor's car?"

"Mess up?"

"His car was a total mess. Did you do it?"

"No. I didn't. I have no reason to do it."