Mistakes (Herophine)

Josephine

Me and Hero are together for almost two years and I love him, I really do. And as tomorrow is his 18th birthdays, I bought something special for that night, a new lingerie and I'm sure he will love it. We had sex before, but I want our next time to be special.

I decided to wear a red dress, it is above my knees and it has thin straps like he likes it. Under it, I wear a matching set of underwear. And as I'm not wearing heels, I have some sneakers. He always thinks that a dress with sneakers makes me sexier. And I agree.

I arrived at his place and the music is already loud, so his friends are here already. I enter in his house and I look after Hero. I find him around Felix and Dan, so I go to them.

Jo: "Hi guys!"

Hero: "Hi baby." He kisses me. "You look very good." He whispers, so just us can hear this.

Jo: "Only for you." I smile and I kiss his cheek. "Your birthday gift comes later tonight."

Hero: "I can't wait. Do you want something to drink? I can prepare you a cocktail."

Jo: "Yes."

Hero: "Guys, see you later. I'm going to make a drink for my girl."

Hero takes my hand and we walk to the kitchen where are a lot of people. We go to the bar where the drinks are and Hero starts to prepare my drink.

"And how was your day?" I ask him.

"Good. I was thinking about you and how I'm going to undress you tonight."

"Pervert." I giggle and he hands me my drink. "What's here?"

"Long Island Iced Tea. But it's strong, so this is what you are going to drink tonight. I want you sober."

"If I have to be sober, that goes for you too."

"I won't drink tonight, baby." He kisses me, then I take a sip of my drink. "So?"

"It's delicious!"

"I'm glad you like it."

A few hours later...

It's after midnight and we just served the cake. And Hero seems to be distracted by the length of my dress. His hand is on my thigh and goes upper with every movement.

"Not in public, babe..." I take his hands.

"Let's go upstairs. Felix can take care of my guests."

"We can wait."

"You can, but I can't wait anymore." He takes my hand to his fly and I feel a bump. "Get up and go upstairs in my room. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go!"

I walk upstairs and I go in Hero's room. I see on his nightstand a box of condoms and lube. He has big plans for tonight.

I look at the pictures with us from his walls. In two years, we took a lot of pictures together and I can't wait to have more memories with him.

A few moments later, I hear him coming inside. He locks the door and then I feel him behind me.

"You have no idea how bad I wanted to be here all night long..."

"You want me?"

"I want you. So bad. This red dress is so sexy..." He unzips my dress. "I love seeing you in red clothes."

"But I bet you like me more when I'm not wearing any clothes."

"Of course, I do." He kisses my neck.