One Night Stand (Herophine) - part 9

After Hero left, I get up and I change in some clothes. I can't let Hero to see me almost naked, not now. When I'm done, I do my research about a doctor. I read a lot of opinions about some doctors.

When I finally find the doctor, Hero comes in with our food. He let the food on the table and he comes to me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. I'm not nausea anymore."

"Good."

"I found a doctor and I'm going to call for an appointment."

"Good. But first you have to eat."

"I'm hungry." I stand up and I go to the table.

"I bet you are. You didn't eat anything today."

"I hope I'm not going to throw up again."

"While you were sleeping, I read that these are morning sickness."

"Yeah, I know. But I can have them at any time." I open the pizza box and it smells so good. "Smells good."

"Ok, less talk more food, ok?" He laughs.

"Hello Hardin." I giggle and I take a slice of pizza.

"When you will stop comparing me with Hardin?"

"When you will stop behaving like him."

"But it's a part of me. And I think you like it." He steals a slice of pizza.

"Hey!" I smile.

"I'm hungry too. And I know you won't eat this pizza alone."

"You are right."

After we eat, I call to the clinic and I make an appointment. I'm lucky because there is a free appointment tomorrow.

"So?"

"We can go there tomorrow, at 10 am. It is good for you?"

"Of course."

"Good. You should go to rest."

"No. I'm going to stay with you all day. I want to have a talk with you."

"About what?" I take a sip of water.

"About what we are going to do after..."

"Ok, but let's eat first."

I start to eat, but I eat very slow because I'm scared about what he wants to talk with me and I don't want to throw up all this food. When we are done, Hero throw the box and we go to the lounge area, for our talk.

"So, what's up?" I say while I'm playing with a pillow.

"After our night in London I felt something different and I want to talk about this with you."

"About what?" I'm being stupid.

"About my feelings for you, Jo. I'm falling in love with you. And I'm not saying this just because you are pregnant with my baby. I feel this and I want you to know about this." Shit.

"I don't know what to say..."

"If you don't feel the same, it's fine. I'm not going to force you to do something."

"It's not that I don't feel the same, because I feel something for you..."

"You do?"

"Yeah... but I don't know..."

"You don't know what?"

"What if this won't work?"

"It will work because we are not alone anymore, Josephine." He comes closer to me.