One Night Stand (Herophine) - part 4

The next morning, I wake up and I'm very tired. I didn't sleep well last night. I threw up after Hero left and I slept like five hours. But today we start to prepare for the filming. I have to find a good time to tell Anna and Castille about my pregnancy. And about this... I should find a doctor here, I have to see what's happening there. I look on the calendar to see when I was in London, seven weeks ago, so I think I'm seven weeks pregnant. Great! It will be very nice to tell them who is my baby daddy and the fact that he doesn't want to be involved in this.

It looks like this morning, I feel better, so let's hope I could eat something. After I do my morning routine, I check my phone and I see a lot of texts from Hero. I don't bother to read them. I just delete them and I get ready for breakfast. When I get out of my room, I hear the next door, so I hurry to arrive at the elevator. I don't want to face him. He is a sick man and I don't need him in my life. I can do this on my own.

"Jo, wait!"

I don't wait, I push the button hundreds of times and when I thought I am free, he opens the doors. Shit.

"Josephine..." He gets in the lift and he push the button for the restaurant floor.

"Good morning."

"Really?"

"What?" I look at him.

"Why are you like this?"

"You dare to ask? Don't do this, Hero. Don't pretend that you care about this."

"I'm sorry, Jo. I overreacted last night..."

"You can fuck off, ok? I don't need you apologize. It was a big mistake, we will not repeat it and that's it. If you don't want to recognize this child as yours, I'm fine. I can do this by myself."

"Can you listen to me?"

"I don't want to listen you anymore. I heard everything yesterday."

"But I was drunk!"

"And the drunk people are saying the truth. You hurt my feelings and I don't want you in my life."

"I want to be a part of this... I really do. It was just too early?"

"I don't care, Hero. What you said last night it was awful and I really don't want you."

"Jo."

"Please, don't. Let's just try to have a professional relationship, so we can finish these movies and then everything will be over."

"But I want you, Josephine."