Chapter 1

21.03.2021.
9:00 AM

Emma wakes up one morning and left her room to see her parents. Her room is always tidy, so she never had problems with her parents who are in California.

She comes down and sees her father walk to the kitchen fridge door: ,,Hey, dad. I want to tell you something.". Her father before opening the fridge door turns to her with a smile: ,,What do you want to tell me?".

Emma looks a bit excited. ,,Well, I got accepted into my dream college! I am moving to the dorms today.". Robert then approaches her and then asks her: ,,Where?".  ,,To Florida. Dad, are you alright with me moving away there?".

,,I am alright with it. I will tell your mom when she gets back from work." Dad replies before hugging her: ,,What did you sign up for?". ,,I signed up for English language and literature." Emma answered the question before going to eat her breakfast.

*
Emma after eating her breakfast goes upstairs to pack her things: ,,Alright, Santa Fe College, here I come!".

She began by packing up her clothes and then packing up her shower stuff, and packs up her electronics to fit in her big luggage. ,,Phew, it took so long but finally, I am packed up, time to get to the bus stop.". Emma grabs her light weight luggage and takes it downstairs in front of the front door that takes them outside.

Emma tied her shoes while her dad said goodbye and  wished her good luck. She walks out with her luggage and goes to the bus stop where another boy was standing in the distance.

,,Hey, ugh, who are you?" Emma asks the boy. The boy hears her and turns around: ,,Hi, my name is David. I signed up for Santa Fe College.".

Emma gets shocked: ,,That's the same college I am going to!". David looks back at the road and fixes his eyes at her: ,,There is supposed to be this private bus that's gonna pick us up from here and take us to Florida, where the college is.".

,,So, we are going to Florida?" Emma asks. ,,Yeah." David replies.

The bus pulls up and they go in....