Chapter 29

,,You will take me home, right?" Emma asked Alex. Alex turned to her: ,,Emma.... Your necklace saved me, haven't you had it, I would still stay a half demon half human. I am now fully human. I will take you home, don't worry.". The police showed up. ,,I brought them all here, Alex, time for you to go back to jail." Robert called him over. Alex got a bit mad but remembered he did something illegal. ,,I'm sorry, Ethan and Emma for getting you into this. Hope you will have a happy life after this." He then whispered: ,,I regret it.". 

He gets in the back seat of the police car and drives off, never to be seen again. ,,I will take you back. Everyone's waiting for you." Robert opens the passenger seat of the 2016 Audi S8 he owns and Emma and Ethan get in the car and drive off.......

*

Back at Santa Fe College, everyone was waiting for Emma's return. ,,Y-you're back! Yes! I'm so glad nothing happened to you. I've been calling you all day and now you're here." David hugs her, Kyoko approached her: ,,Did he do anything to you?". ,,No, I am fine, he just left some guard out named Ethan, who helped me escape." Emma hugged Kyoko too. Luna and Lucy hug her and everyone eventually finished hugging her.

,,I suggest you should drop out of college early." The therapist  gave her advice: ,,You will be safer back home with your family.". ,,Yeah, I will take my cat, Daisy too. I can't imagine all the horror I experienced."  Emma agrees. ,,I will miss you a lot." David hugged her again one more time. ,,You will help me pack up right for tomorrow?" Emma asked Lucy and David. ,,We will help you!" They both agreed to help her pack, they went to her room and packed....