Chapter 7

Jessica takes Emma near the local bar. ,,See, this is the bar I wanted to show you. I know someone there." Jessica then puts her hand on the door.  Emma looks at her phone to see a text message from an unknown number:

Hey, this is Luna, I just wanted to say go have fun with Jessica.

Emma looks back at Jessica: ,,Sorry, I got a message from Luna, she's telling me to go have fun with you!". ,,Wait, really?" Jessica replied. ,,Yeah, I am very honest." Emma answers. ,,Okay, I want to introduce you to Mike, he's very popular in the bar, by that I mean he's really popular. People always talk about him. Mike is also a social media star!" Jessica looks at Mike with a smile.

,,Hey, want a drink?" Mike asks. ,,No, we'll drink later." Jessica replies before whispering to Emma's ear: ,,Sneak out at 7:00 PM and meet up with me.". Emma tried not to flinch, but luckily, she didn't flinch hard.

*

Later, Jessica and Emma are walking back. ,,So, uh, I have a joke, what do you call a Mexican that lost his car?" Emma asked. ,,Carlos." Jessica replies before laughing and Emma starts laughing with her too. David walks up to them: ,,Hey, I heard that joke, I was trying not to laugh!".

,,Oh, stop it!" Jessica then laughs like a maniac. They later get to the dorms. Emma and David just finished showering. ,,You know, I like it when we're hanging out together." Emma says that to David. David just laughs: ,,Oh, really. Well, let's see if you like being ticklish!".

David starts tickling Emma as she begins laughing like a maniac, David then stops ticking her in worry he might have woken up someone.

,,Oh, it's 7:00 PM. I gotta go!" Emma gets up from the couch and quietly walks  around the hallways, she reaches the emergency door and sees security, who was just standing in the backyard and the other side of the backyard and the entrance to the college. This was going to be a tough one, she thought. But suddenly, she remembers that she can just climb down the stairs and then reach the 1st floor and then exit from there, by quietly tip toeing through the guards.

After hiding in the bushes for a long time, security finished patrolling and they went back in inside the college to tell the counselor they haven't found anyone. Emma looks around, reassuring there is no other guard, and then finds Jessica near the college.

She steps out of the bushes and then meets her: ,,Will we go to the bar like we promised?" Emma asks her. Jessica just looks around and then nods. They both get to the local bar.

*
Mike was preparing them a drink when Jessica suddenly asks: ,,Can you make Emma's lemonade spicier a bit?". ,,Sure, sure. I will be back in 2 minutes.".

During this time period, Mike would put poison in her lemonade and use cinnamon to cover it up. He walks back to give Emma the lemonade. ,,Thanks for the lemonade." Emma takes one sniff and smells cinnamon: ,,Why does it smell like that?".

,,That's how we make the lemonade spicier." Mike answers. She takes one sip and...