Chapter 6

Emma and David go back to the dorms, she knew that there will be no problems being here for 2 years.

,,So, uh, tonight you're sneaking out?" David asks her. ,,Yeah, I will just leave, don't inform anyone please." Emma pleaded. ,, Okay, I will not tell anyone else." David replied before hugging Emma.

,,W-What are you doing?!" Emma  nearly hits David. ,,Sorry, I thought you liked it when someone hugs you." David replies.

Emma then laughed: ,,Just kidding, you can hug me.". David smiles and then someone knocks on the door. The time was 5:30 PM. ,,Let me go see who it is." Emma then looks through the peek hole and sees Luna, looking kinda shy.

Emma opens up the door: ,,Hey, Luna, are you okay?". Luna just walked in without saying a word. ,,Something wrong?" David asks Luna. She begins shaking as she sits down on Emma's bed. 

,,I-I have something to tell you but you might not like it, Emma, don't go out with Jessica tonight." Luna warns Emma. ,,But, why?" Emma asked, confused. ,,She will poison you when you are in the local bar with her down the road, she's attempting to steal David from you cause she thinks you are in crush with David." Luna left immediately afterwards.

,,I feel like she is just teasing to not get me to drink anywhere at the bar, right?" Emma looks at David in the eyes. He then rolls his eyes: ,,Yeah, I agree with you.". Jessica then rings the door bell. Emma answers the door and sees Jessica with her purse.

,,Hey, girl! Wanna go out to the local bar? I know someone that works there, you will be friends with him the more you know him." Jessica then raises her eyebrow looking at David: ,,That's your roommate?". Emma then answers: ,,Yeah, he is my roommate, don't worry, we were friends ever since we sat at the bus together.".

,,Good,come on, let's go!" Jessica grabs Emma in the hand and they both run together out of  college  and then ran together down the road.

They arrive by the bar....