Chapter 3

Emma and David arrive in the dorm room while Jessica went to meet up with her roommate Luna. ,,I am surprised you are my roommate." Emma smiles at David and David just looks away and unpacks his things. Emma did the same thing.

Meanwhile, Jessica was talking to Luna. ,,I need you to help me out sort things with Emma." Jessica looked at her dead in the eye seriously. ,,Okay, okay, just tell me what you want and I will do it." Luna flinches. Jessica looks at the window and walks up to the window and looks at the road: ,,I want you to introduce Emma to the local bar down the road, I know a bartender there.". ,,What's the bartender's name?" Luna asks.

,,Well, his name is Mike. He helps out doing things in private, however, you mustn't tell her about this, if you do, I will kill you." Jessica then walks outside and locks the door.

,,W-wait!" Luna had to sit there in horror. Now, she's realizing that the college she's in is a lot of dangerous with Jessica around.

Emma and David finished unpacking their things and are getting ready for bed. ,,Hey, who's gonna use the shower first?" Emma asks.  ,,I will." David answers. He goes in the bathroom and locks the door. David was showering while Emma starts dreaming about the aftermath of finishing this college up.

Meanwhile, Jessica walks to the local bar and sees Mike. ,,Hey, Mike, I'd like to talk to you in private." Jessica evilly smiles at him. ,,Alright, follow me!" Mike and Jessica get to the back alley next to the local bar. ,,So, uh, why did you come here?" Mike asks Jessica. ,,You know the reason. I want YOU to poison Emma tomorrow night." Jessica implied.

,,Okay, I understand. Tomorrow night, ask her to get at the bar. I better get going before the manager sees me." Mike runs back to the local bar.

Jessica walks away with a big evil like smile on her face. Her plan to steal David from Emma is coming together.