Chapter 5

Their English professor has arrived inside the classroom they were in. ,,Good morning, students." The professor then sits down at his very own desk: ,,Why don't we introduce ourselves? I am Daniel, I will be your English professor for 2 years, that's how long you are in this college.".

,,I am Emma. I was raised by my parents in California but I came all this way to get accepted to my dream college, which is this college." Emma introduces herself. David looks at the classroom and notices that only one student is missing. ,,Wait, where is that one student that sits in the back?" Jessica asks Daniel. ,,Her name is Luna, I think she went out to get some fresh air." Daniel answers.

Jessica then leaves the classroom. ,,Hey, girl, where are you going?" Daniel asks Jessica but she already left. She went all the way to the local bar and sees Luna there.

,,Luna, today is a Monday! Yesterday was Sunday! You decided to go to this stupid bar at English class. COME HERE YOU!" Jessica just drags Luna back to the classroom.

,,Here! I got the girl!" Jessica then sighs and tells Luna to sit down, which she did. ,,Next time, Jessica, don't drag people around. It's violent." Daniel warns Jessica.

,,Sorry professor, it was my last resort. She didn't listen to me. So, I had to do it." Jessica apologizes. Daniel then looks at his English books and looks back at everyone else: ,,Turn to page 10 and read this text quietly please, then we will do a mini quiz after everyone finishes.".

*
After everyone read the text quietly, the mini quiz was happening. ,,The first question: What kind of apple did Rebecca eat in this text?" Daniel asks the class. One person raised his hand.

,,Oh, Ralph, answer the first question please." Daniel then lets Ralph talk. ,,The green apple." Ralph answers kindly,before sitting back down. ,,That's the correct answer!" Daniel implies: ,,Next question, what did Annabelle do when she finds out Rebecca ate her green apples?" Daniel looks around then sits back down.

,,She tried to kill her in the woods." David answers. ,,Correct! 2 more then we're done for today! What did Rebecca do when she found out she offended Annabelle?" Daniel asks the class, which was a bit quiet and then Jessica answers: ,, Uh, she tried to apologize to her but Annabelle kept on saying that she will kill her in her sleep, so she settled up for a deal with Annabelle which was, uh, where she helped Annabelle get her dream house. So, yeah, that's the answer.".

,,Good job, Jessica, but now, it's our turn to let Emma answer the final question, what did Annabelle say to Rebecca after she helped her out on a deal?" Daniel asks the question in which Emma answers: ,,Basically, she thanked her and became friends with her.".

,,Good job, class, that's all for now, there are no homeworks, go ahead and rest." Daniel lets the class go back to their dorms.