Chapter 10

Emma and David woke up as the sun rises high to the sky, they have English class. They both walk down and saw Luna.

,,Hey, Luna, I wanted to talk to you, are you okay?" David puts his hand on Luna's shoulder as she starts getting emotional. ,,Sorry, I have trauma for what happened." Luna cleans up her tears immediately. Daniel walks over to Luna: ,,You haven't gotten over it yet? I used to experience this too. I suggest you get therapy.".

,,Yeah, I do get therapy sessions today is my second one." Luna then clutches her bag and leaves for the therapy session. ,,Professor, is she a bit aggressive?" David asks. ,,No, that's how someone responds to trauma." Daniel replies: ,,I used to be a psychology professor here, but I resigned. The professor is named Jack. And he's very talented at this subject.".

,,Oh, well, let's get to the class." David and Emma then went to the classroom.

*

They arrived at the classroom where Daniel was. They'd sit down and pull out their books.

,,Good morning, students, today we'll be talking about this book called the Legends of Annabelle. It is a sequel to what we read yesterday which is made by the same author who's name is Andrew Lee." Daniel then opens up the book: ,,Now, read this chapter which is chapter 11 and we will answer the questions below after 20 minutes.".

Emma then glares over at Ralph, who tried  to throw a  paper ball at the trash can but it hits on Gary, the calm one in the whole class. He approaches Ralph: ,,Please stop throwing paper balls at me. I am trying to concentrate.".

,,I am very sorry, I tried to throw it by the trash can." Ralph apologizes before grabbing the paper ball from his desk and took it all the way to the trash can and threw it in. He'd sit back down.

,,Okay class, there is only 5 questions in here. The first question: Did Annabelle defeat the dragon?" Daniel looks over at the class and points his finger on David. ,,Professor, the answer is yes." David replies calmly. ,,Good! The next question: What did Janice do when she found out Annabelle was in her lair?" David asked the whole class.

Finally, someone at the front row raised his hand. ,,Ralph, tell me the whole answer to the second question." Daniel sits back down after staring at him for a minute.
,,Well, Janice attempted to fight Annabelle but Annabelle was too powerful for her so she left the lair and never came back." Ralph smirks.

*
After the whole class, everyone went back in the dorms to rest.....