Chapter 19

David and Emma wake up to a fire alarm being active. It blared so loud it can destroy someone's eardrum.

,,What's going on?" Emma asked David. ,,The basement is on fire. I don't know, I just dreamed about something like this happening." David answered. The robotic voice from the speakers start blaring: FIRE! FIRE! EVACUATE IMMEDIANTLY! FIRE! FIRE!

,,We should get out of here as soon as possible!" Emma grabs David's hand and starts running for the exit. They reach the exit. Luna was standing there, shivering as Jessica and Julie tightly hugged her. ,,Is she alright?" David asked.

,,She is alright, but she apparently saw what happened, since she was in her own German class." Julie answered. Police and the firefighters arrived and the firefighters went in except for the police. One police officer approaches David: ,,Do you know about anything about this happening?". David then answered: ,,I had a dream exactly like this last night. I went to meet up with Kyoko, our friend in this college, and then I heard some demonic voice telling me that the basement will be burning today. And then they said the truth is the reality not an illusion. I woke up afterwards.".

,,You are not first person to tell me this, one of the police officers here dreamed about it." The police officer implies: ,,The chief demanded me to go to Santa Fe College (Here in this college) and told me that the basement will be burning today.".

The firefighters then exited. ,,The basement burned." One of them exclaimed: ,,The police will be finding any clues on who lit it on fire.". 

,,HOLD ON!" Kyoko sharply shouts: ,,I think Jack is the culprit!".  ,,Proof?" One of the officers press her.  ,,I had a dream that showed Jack lighting the basement on fire. He probably wanted to get rid of the demons here." Kyoko explained: ,,There have been theories that the basement in here is haunted by demons. I guess John thought that burning is the solution of getting rid of demons. But, in reality, it ruined the basement completely. Hope it helped.".

,,There are sources of demons appearing in the basement." The police officer who pressed her agrees: ,,I feel like she has a point. We'll interview him later.".

Eventually, the police officers and the firefighters left....

*
An hour after the whole drama, the class met up at the gym for an announcment from their head master, Andrew.

,,I think we found a suitble person for your English class everyone." Andrew starts his speech:  ,,His name is Robert, he is Daniel's uncle. He knew him all his life till he got murdered. Since then, he felt like the darkness is filled up everytime he'd look at Daniel's photos from his school days.".

,,This is making me want to cry." Luna then starts tearing up. The others hugged her. Luna then sucks up her tears and never cried.

,,Okay, everyone! Go ahead and rest while the basement gets repaired!" Andrew cheerfully finishes his speech.

Everyone else went back to the dorms.....