Chapter 15

The next morning, after having no English class cause they don't have a professor, they decided to go to the bar down the road to get Mike to follow them. But, then they see Jessica.

,,Is that the girl that poisoned Emma?" David asks. Jessica gets embarrassed: ,,It was a mistake! Forgive me!". ,,We will forgive you." Kyoko politely accepts her apology: ,,Will you promise not to commit another crime?".

,,I-I won't. I promise." Jessica replied. She walked past Kyoko and the others back to the college. ,,Well, why don't we move on?" Emma asked, the others nodded.

*
Kyoko and the others get Mike and then they went to Aliya's salon, where she turns people's hair into wigs. ,,Aliya, we need you to turn Mike's hair into a wig. We need it for David to secretly sneak the key to the basement which is underground in the college. Will you help?" Kyoko then puts her purse down.

,,I will help, Mike, please sit here." Aliya implies. Mike sits down on the chair and his hair was put through a machine which can make wigs.

,,Is it gonna kill me?" Mike asked. ,,It will not kill you." Aliya laughed: ,,It will be done after a minute.". She then walks out to the staff room.

,,Is it done?" Mike looks at the staff member, who then nods: ,,The machine is done! Let's see the result!".

The staff member gets the machine off his hair and there was the wig. ,,Wow, it has no errors! David, please try them. ". David walks up to the staff member, gets the wig and puts it on his hair.

,,Now no one will know the truth behind our plan." Kyoko implied: ,,Don't report anything about this to the college.".

The others left the salon and went back to Santa Fe College...