Chapter 4

The next morning, Emma wakes up including David. David was already awake.

Jessica walks up to their door and knocks on the door. ,,Hey, you need anything?" Emma asked her. She just looks around and then says: ,,Can I introduce you to the local bar down the road later tonight?" Jessica asked her with a very nice looking smile. Emma then nods her head and Jessica leaves, glad that she accepted her own evil deal.

Emma closes and locks the door and continues to do her morning routine. Meanwhile, Jessica goes back to her own dorm room.

,,Luna, guess what?" Jessica then opens and locks the door. ,,What is it?" Luna was curious. ,,She accepted my plan! Now, I will then poison her and I steal David away from her and I will tell him so many lies! He is gonna believe me and not be friends with her anymore." Jessica evily laughs.

,,Jessica, this has to stop. You know, you have to WIN his heart not poison someone else to win his  heart." Luna bravely says that before Jessica pulled out a fake 30 dollar cash. ,,Do you want the money to go out to Starbucks?" Jessica asks her.

,,That money is fake. I will not use your money, I will use my own." Luna then grabs her wallet and immediately left the room. Jessica was angry. Her partner in crime has officially opened up her eyes, this means that she will never work with her again.

Back at Emma's dorm room, Emma and David finished breakfast and now they are making their way to their first English class. They went down the hall from the room they were at, down 2 floors and finally they reach their English class. Their professor wasn't even arrived yet. Jessica then arrives. David excused himself to go to the bathroom.

,,Hey, uh, Jessica, are there any curfews?" Emma asks Jessica. ,,Yes, there are. There's one that occurs at 7 PM. It's the time when we will slip away. They will not notice, right?" She replies. They both sit down while David came back from the college bathrooms to continue their English lesson.