Chapter 26

Everyone were at Kyoko's dorm room to calm down after everything that happened. ,,I knew I shouldn't trust Alex since my first day, and now the truth came crumbling down to me that he raped Lucy. I can't imagine the horror she'd experience being in that situation." Emma sighed, suddenly, her phone buzzed with a notification from Alex Agreste:

Will you come?

Yeah, just give me time to be ready.

Okay,  but promise to me you won't have an affair, I am an 18 year old boy who came from a very wealthy family. My family is hoping for a healthy marriage with no problems and for you to, at least, have money.

  Don't worry, hehe, not everything has to be involved with money during a boyfriend phase, I am just telling you that you're lucky that you're born rich. 

So, when will you come?

I will try to come on time, okay?

 See you at the restaurant!

See ya! *Kissing emoji*

She'd put her phone down: ,,Sorry, uh, my boyfriend texted me. Remember the other Alex I was dating? Well, that's him. And don't worry, I am sure we will be safe for now, in the meantime, why don't we just play truth or dare?". ,,Sure, why not." Kyoko agrees. Everyone in the room would agree. ,,By the way, where is Lucy?" Ralph asked Luna. ,,I took her to a therapy session to get over it, she needs time to cope." Luna answered politely. They eventually start playing truth or dare like they always did.

Meanwhile, at the police station down at the town, in the jail cell, Alex was looking at his phone with Emma's messages: ,,She will not be safe for long like she thought.". ,,Sir, you are being bailed out of jail." One of the police officers announce: ,,It's some guy that's working in Santa Fe College who's your English teacher named Robert, well, he told me to get you out of jail and he told me that he's apart of the private chiefs of the police here which means we have to listen to him.".

,,W-wait, h-he was the one who snitched? Why would he free me?" Alex asked. ,,He wants you to have an second chance, we will clear out your bounty 100%." The police officer unlocks his cell and escorts him out of the police station: ,,He's in the parking lot here." he would then walk away while Alex giggled with happiness.

He goes all the way to parking lot behind the police station and sees Robert in a black van: ,,Hey, why did you free me? Tell me.". ,,Well, I heard you are into crimes. I am too, I had to lie my way to get you out of that pesky jail cell, anyway, what will you do with your victim in that Tinder account of yours?" Robert asked Alex before starting up the car. ,,So, uh, I will kidnap her and  take her to the abandoned forest and I will have someone guard the entrance of the back of the van to reassure she will not escape." Alex responded with an evil laugh. ,,A college student and an English professor who are into crimes are teaming up to be the villains of Emma's little life." Robert then turns the left signal and takes him to the alleyway, and hides the van and he would turn off the headlights and the van: ,,Get out, meet with Emma, text her first to let her know the date will start in any minute and I will prepare the trap.".

Back at the dorms, Emma was getting prepared, she was putting on makeup and then packed up a woman's safety kit in her hidden part of the purse, she finished immediately. ,,Ralph, please escort me!" Emma pleaded. ,,No problem!" Ralph answered, he would walk next to her all the way to the alleyway.

*

She'd arrive near the dark alleyway, Ralph finished escorting her and  some of the lights weren't  working, she gulps, scared that she might be kidnapped and cat-fished, but it all came true. The real Alex Agreste was an 18 year old boy who was Alex from Santa Fe College, who raped Lucy: ,,Surprise, surprise, you fell to my trap, I'd knew you would fall for this. I have escaped jail, now, prepare to be paid for all of the pain you committed all over me! ROBERT!".

Emma would freeze, she knew Robert...... He was her English professor, not having enough time to react, she would be tied in her arms and her legs but for some reason, not on her eyes and mouth but they left her purse in the same place as her, and was thrown at the back of the van. ,,Go! Go! I will look for someone to guard the back of the van." Alex shouted. The van would quickly leave.

Oh no, she realized, she's officially been kidnapped, this mean't that Kyoko did warn her, but she failed to listen. ,,We are going to Apalachicola National Forest, don't worry, you will have food and water, you have to get used to your new lifestyle, I will park you somewhere neat." Robert then puts up GPS from Santa Fe College to the forest. ,,It will take about 2 hours and 39 minutes to get there. Hang on tight, also crouch down! We don't want any of the police officers deem us suspicious. Got it?" Robert turns to see Emma and Emma nodded and crouched down so she wouldn't be seen by any of the windows that might expose her.

He starts driving the van off Santa Fe College. Alex was smiling evily in front of Emma's back door window, she'd realize she should have been more careful on who might be behind the screen...