Chapter 13

Everyone else went out of the classroom to meet up with Kyoko, Kyoko spots them: ,,Why don't we go to the basement of the college to find more clues about this case?". ,,No, it's a terrible idea!" David replies.

,,You think it's a bad idea, it's actually a good idea. Let me tell you why, we have the ability to explore anywhere we want as long as it's not a crime scene." Kyoko corrects David. David politely bows: ,,I am sorry.". Emma then raises her hand: ,,Kyoko, where is the basement?".

,,If I remember, there is the basement door by the staff member room by the underground. It's rumored to be extremely haunted in there. There are also theories that demons control this part of the college, that's why we are going to go together." Kyoko replies.

,,D-demons, no wonder they exist...... I can't believe they are real." Julie starts panicking. ,,Calm down, we aren't going to panic at a time like this. Demons only attack when they feel like you're a threat. As long as we don't mock them, we'd be fine." Kyoko then takes a step forward: ,,Why don't I show you all a book about demons and how to tell the types of them?".

Everyone nodded and Kyoko takes everyone to the library.

*
After arriving in the library, Kyoko shows them a book with a lion looking like a demon with red fur on it with black eyes and red horns including a devil's tail: ,,This is the book I read recently. It has all the things you need in this book: How to avoid demons, how to befriend them, how to banish them without them coming back, and how to move them to a different location, including types of them. This book is written by researchers who went to actual sites which are rumored to be conquered by demons and they use common techniques written in non tested books to prove it's not a lie.".

,,So, what chapter do we have to read?" Ralph asks. ,,It's how to avoid demons, it's chapter 3, here are the steps. Step 1, get 4 candles. Step 2, when you arrive at a certain part where it's haunted, shape them like a cross. Step 3, if you did it correctly, you will hear screaming and see shadowy figures running around to different spots. It's a sign that they are scared of you and they aren't brave to attack you." Kyoko read the sentence in the book before closing it and putting it back where it belonged.

,,But where are we going to find the candles? If the curfew is at 7 PM, we can't go out at that time." Luna asked, Kyoko then looks around and finds the classroom down the hall: ,,Let's check that one.".

The group went far back at the hallways of the first floor and they went in the classroom. ,,I think the candles are in the closets." Luna then goes to the back of the classroom and tries to open the closet door,  but it was locked. ,,I am afraid we need a key. We have to steal it. Follow me to my own room in the dorms to tell you all the plan." Kyoko then gathers everyone else and had everyone get to her room.

They arrive at Kyoko's room.............