Chapter 27

Emma was still crouching down, she could only see street lights  through the window, she'd think that the psycho from college had decided to kidnap her to some forest. She then silently prayed to God to not get in the same involvement as Lucy. Suddenly, she hears sirens.

,,NO!" Robert then shouted over the walkie talkie: ,,The police found us! I repeat the police found us!". ,,Don't worry, sending our special units to assist you, just try and knock them out as many as you can." An unknown voice answered and then the walkie talkie was turned off manually. ,,Sorry, I am actually protecting you. The night before the rapeing of Lucy happened, we had a big arguement about why should I get into crimes, he told me that he will do the same to me if I didn't get into his crime plans, so I had to agree, since I sent units, we have to obey now, I will be preparing something to help you get out of this." Robert tries not to cry: ,,I am... I am.... I am just.... Trying to help you get out of this.... This happened to my daughter named Rosemary. She got kidnapped and she.... Died 2 days into the kidnapping phase some men planned at the bar she was going at one night, they ended up dumping the van  with her body in it in some river. They were caught still, but I am without my daughter.... No.... Rosemary, how could they?".

,,You okay?" Emma asked. Robert would then swerve the car and hit some cop cars into building walls which some go through some not. ,,I am fine, I just can't get over her death." Robert reassured her, suddenly, the police stopped in front of the van.

,,We know you kidnapped someone! Come out!" The deputy of the police shouted on a megaphone. ,,That's Daniel's brother in law, Oscar, he became deputy the day after his murder case was solved. Should I come out?" Robert asked Emma.

,,No! You'd promise to protect me from all of this!" Emma got mad and Robert pushed her across the back of the van to silence her: ,,I will keep everything under control, I must disobey him, he doesn't deserve me being the other culprit. I will try and get you out without any witnesses.".

Suddenly, 6 cars started to crash at the police cars, putting damage to each individual of them. ,,You okay? Do you need an escort?" Some deep maled voice went over the walkie talkie. Robert picked up his walkie talkie and turned it on: ,,We don't need an escort, I will be ok, I will call you if I need any help.".

,,Stay safe, and remember to go over the plan." One of the members talked to him. ,,Yeah, I will go over the plan." Robert then turns off his walkie talkie. He'd drive off.

*
The van parks in front of the national forest, and behind the van was a security guard Alex hired. ,,Listen, your job is to take care for her, and also reassure she doesn't escape, and whatever you do, don't fall asleep. UNDERSTOOD?!" Robert screamed at his ear. The security guard would nod. ,,Emma, I hope you don't escape!" Robert would laugh evily and he whispers something in his ear, goes in the security guard's car and drive off.

The security guy, approaches Emma: ,,Listen, tomorrow, when Alex comes over here, I will have to knock him out and help the police get him in jail forever for sure. I will make sure he is not coming over here, use your safety kit to get out.".

Emma nods and then falls asleep in the cold night in the back of the van.....