Chapter 28

,,This phone number is disabled. Please call back later." A text to speech voice coming from David's phone spoke as he tried to call Emma. ,,Someone kidnapped her! I believe it!" David throws his phone on her bed and sits down by her bed in a stressful position, crying. ,,Let's hope she will be home, and let's hope one of the students here attending are psychics." Kyoko prayed. When all hope was lost, a student walked in.

,,You need a psychic?" The student asked. ,,Oh thank goodness, Zayne, can we have a session with you?" Kyoko asked: ,,David's concerned his roommate might be kidnapped while going out on her first date. Her phone number is disabled.".

,,No problem, I prepared all of my equipment. First, I must set up this special glass ball. And then we will start." Zayne then places the special glass ball in the middle of the kitchen table and puts 2 candles in between the ball: ,,Ask me a question and the ball will tell you the future correctly, there are no chances for false predictions.".

,,W-where is Emma now?" David asked, shivering. Zayne suddenly flinches: ,,She's in Apalachicola National Forest!". ,,Hmm, I know why, the name Alex Agreste was suspicious to me, I couldn't lay a finger on it to her." Kyoko sighs: ,,What are the guards planning?"

,,Hold on, I am getting another vision from the question... ... ... They are protecting her from Alex tomorrow." Zayne answered happily. David and Kyoko sigh with relief. She will be back, they thought...

*
The next morning, Emma wakes up to a knock by the window from the security guard: ,,Alex is here, wake up!". Emma brushes her eyes and gets out of the van. Alex pulls up:

,,Hey, is the victim still here?". The security guard nodded as Emma left the van. ,,Listen, I want you to try and survive the National Forest, you will stay in your van for 2 days. If you don't die, I will return you back to Santa Fe College." Alex tells her the rules and laughs: ,,I bet you can't survive! You will be forever confined to your van and-".

Alex was tased by Ethan: ,,Ethan! How could you?! You tricked me! You backstabbed me and betrayed me!". Ethan shrugs: ,,I don't listen to you now, since I am now taking her home.".

,,No y-you CAN'T!" He suddenly transformed into a demon with 4  red eyes and wings full of blood, not like last time he became demon. Ethan and Emma looked up as the demon levitates up to the air and creates a barrier preventing them from leaving. ,,I WON!" The demon started charging a beam large enough to kill both of them when suddenly, Emma's cross necklace reacts and levitates to the same level as the demon. ,,What's it doing?" Emma asked. ,,I think it's performing an exorcism." Ethan ducks down as the beam was about to hit them when the cross landed right in front of them, but it's larger than the normal size and endures the beam and the beam reflects back to the demon, shattering it: ,,NOO! MY POWER!". Alex would transform back, but this time, he was himself, with a normal personality. The cross necklace lands back on Emma's neck. The barrier would subside. ,,Hey, what happened, Ethan?" Alex asked, confused. ,,Well, you became a demon and Emma's cross necklace performed an exorcism and saved you. You held a kidnapping plan to her, remember?" Ethan glanced at the road and then back at him. ,,Well, uh, I had another part of my soul, you just broke it." Alex explained: ,,I was a half demon half human, you somehow broke it. I had my demon form take control and commit crimes. Listen, I will take you back home, Emma...".