Chapter 25

Everyone heard the knock. They were trying to wonder who could it be. Ralph stands up: ,,I will get the door, Luna, make sure Lucy stays away from Alex.".

Ralph opens the door and a man with a police officer uniform walks in the classroom. ,,Do you have a student named Alex around here?". Kyoko politely approaches the police officer: ,,We do. He's over here. Why do you need him?".

,,Well apparently, according to our report, the English teacher you have wasn't 'ill' he actually saw Alex rape a girl in your classroom named Lucy at 3 AM last night and he's now laying low. Alex is her roommate." The police officer answered.

,,N-n-no, this isn't real. You all are liars, trying to get me to drop out of this college." Alex tried to defend himself with his lying scheme but failed. ,,Unfortunetly, there is evidence to this what Robert told us. It's the CCTV footage, we suspected him of suspicious activity so we decided to install a camera to see it. When we had rewinded the footage, we saw the moment take place at 3:54 AM, when everyone were asleep. I have bought my laptop with the footage, and also the reason why your German professor is not coming is that we told him to stay out of the classroom cause there is a rapist among your class." The police officer would plug the laptop into the projector screen and turns on the projector and then plays the footage.

,,To warn you, the audio has been recorded, if you are sensitive to all of this, please sit outside of the classroom." The police officer warns.

,,I will escort Lucy outside. Also, monitor Alex." Kyoko would then grab Lucy's arm and take her outside of the classroom.

,,Are there any other sensitive people?" The police officer asked.  ,,No one else except Lucy." Ralph answered.

,,Good! Now I will play the footage from the beginning." The police officer plays the video and moves away from the desk to sit next to Alex to monitor him.

The  beginning of the footage was recorded at 3:29 AM, Alex gets up pretty late, he then laughed silently. ,,How about I touch her by her private part, it would be so funny." Alex whispered so silent that Lucy couldn't hear. He would then realize: ,,But, I would go to jail, I will fall asleep and hope I don't get any thoughts about it at all.".

A few minutes later, at around 3:43 AM, he'd wake up: ,,Let's rap e her." He'd whisper. He grabs gloves and silently puts them on and goes in the bathroom. A few moments later at 3:49 AM, Alex gets out of the bathroom approaches her and then stood there. He then starts shivering: ,, I-I am sorry Lucy, I must do this.". He'd stand there for another 5 minutes and at 3:48 AM he carefully touches her crotch area the first time, he sighs and quietly spoke: ,,I will do it till she wakes up." He repeated it till his English teacher walked in at 3:54 AM. Lucy wakes up, screaming.

,,JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Robert shouted. ,,This isn't how it looks like to you." Alex stands up and lifts his gloves, revealing that he touched her private part. ,,YOU RAPED YOUR ROOMMATE! I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN! UNDERSTAND?!" Robert yelled out loud: ,,I will now report you to the police station! You will go to prison. And stay there FOREVER!" Eventually, Robert slams the door shut and walked away to the police station bulit in the college. The footage ends there.

,,Jesus!" Ralph then sighs: ,,At least the professor dealt with him first. Imagine what would happen if the professor didn't walk in.".

,,Alex is officially arrested. You all are free to go back to your dorms for now." The police officer leaves with Alex handcuffed: ,,ROBERT, I WILL BE BACK! I WILL ALWAYS BE BACK!".

,,Guys, come to my dorm room right now." Kyoko then stands up and leaves.

Everyone else went to Kyoko's room.......